Having fun desiging Mata Hari decks atm. A twist on my soon to be made
(hopefully) Mata eats the World.

Deck Name: Mata's New Digs
Created By: J
graverobbing mates

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 18, Max: 28, Avg: 5.83)
6 Mata Hari aus for qui CHI OBF 7 Ravnos
2 Robin Withers dom obf pre 4 Ventrue
2 Catherine du Bois for obf pre DOM 5 Ventrue
2 Black Lotus aus obf ser DOM 5 Followers of
Set

Library: (75 cards)
-------------------
Master (8 cards)
3 Khobar Towers, Al-Khubar
2 Vast Wealth
2 Quietus
1 Secure Haven

Action (13 cards)
2 Sibyl`s Tongue
4 Bum`s Rush
7 Graverobbing

Action Modifier (11 cards)
4 Forgotten Labyrinth
2 Cloak the Gathering
2 Faceless Night
3 Freak Drive

Reaction (6 cards)
4 Deflection
2 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

Combat (27 cards)
8 Selective Silence
6 Behind You!
9 Mayaparisatya
2 Disguised Weapon
2 Skin of Steel

Retainer (2 cards)
2 Dog Pack

Equipment (8 cards)
2 Ankara Citadel, Turkey, The
3 Eye of Hazimel
2 Ivory Bow
1 Flamethrower

--> J

J wrote:
> Having fun desiging Mata Hari decks atm. A twist on my soon to be
made
> (hopefully) Mata eats the World.
>
> Deck Name: Mata's New Digs
> Created By: J
> graverobbing mates

Not sure how well the deck will work, but one thing I am sure of is
that a Heidelburg or two would definitely help out. If you're stealing
them with full blood, you wanna get some of that before you burn them.

Also, I was thinking about the implications of Mask of 1000 Faces in
this deck, but since Mata doesn't have dominate, it wouldn't be as
useful. If you make that "Mata eats everyone" deck, M1kF would be
perfect.

"J" <grail_j@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Having fun desiging Mata Hari decks atm. A twist on my soon to be made
> (hopefully) Mata eats the World.
>
> Deck Name: Mata's New Digs
> Created By: J

> 6 Mata Hari
> 9 Mayaparisatya
> 2 Ankara Citadel, Turkey, The

I love this cost reduction combo... Add a Path of Paradox, too? Why not
get Mayaparisatya for free..?

> > 6 Mata Hari
> > 9 Mayaparisatya
> > 2 Ankara Citadel, Turkey, The
>
> I love this cost reduction combo... Add a Path of Paradox, too? Why
not
> get Mayaparisatya for free..?

She does when you add the one that you missed out on. Eye of Hazimel.
Eye reduces combat cards cost by 1. Ankara then halves the cost
rounding down. Mayaparisatya is then free and it's all happy happy
mata.

:)

--> J

>> > 6 Mata Hari
>> > 9 Mayaparisatya
>> > 2 Ankara Citadel, Turkey, The
>>
>> I love this cost reduction combo... Add a Path of Paradox, too? Why
> not
>> get Mayaparisatya for free..?
>
> She does when you add the one that you missed out on. Eye of Hazimel.
> Eye reduces combat cards cost by 1. Ankara then halves the cost
> rounding down. Mayaparisatya is then free and it's all happy happy
> mata.
>
> :)

Eye carumba!!! Yep, missed it...

DaveZ