Any gaming groups in the New Orleans area?

Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

Chad Wrinn
18 answers Last reply
More about gaming groups orleans area

    Chad Wrinn wrote:

    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >
    > Chad Wrinn

    Dude... that's brilliant. Cruel and tasteless and undoubtedly will
    get you flamed, but very well done.

    --
    Sea Wasp
    /^\

    "Repent Chad Wrinn!" said the Ticktockman. "Get Stuffed!" Chad Wrinn
    replied. Then he added:

    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

    Ouch. This is a bit much even for you, Ron.

    --
    Billy Yank

    Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
    Murphy: "Well I choose them."
    Q: "That's NOT an option!"
    M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
    -Sealab 2021

    Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, in rec.games.frp.dnd Chad Wrinn
    <cwrinn@uso.net> wrote:

    >Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    >interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >
    >Chad Wrinn

    If *ever* a post begged being cross posted across RPG groups, *this*
    is the one. It is a worthy beginning for an Epic Level campaign.

    Bill
    --
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually
    get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

    Chad Wrinn wrote:
    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

    This is a D&D group.

    I think you're looking for a LARP group.

    -Pat

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net>
    wrote:

    >Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    >interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >
    >Chad Wrinn

    Hey dude, have you been swamped with responses?

    Zeno wrote:

    > On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    >>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >>
    >>Chad Wrinn
    >

    > Hey dude, have you been swamped with responses?

    I imagine it's been a veritable deluge.

    - Ron ^*^

    "Chad Wrinn" <cwrinn@uso.net> wrote in message

    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >
    > Chad Wrinn

    Okay, I'll bite...

    <flame>
    Jackasses like you need to seriously grow up. Instead of making smartass
    comments about it, go down there and lend a hand cleaning up the mess. Or
    better idea: circumcise yourself by pulling the pin of a hand grenade and
    placing the grenade in your groin.
    </flame>

    -==-
    Jerry Chesko

    pluther wrote:

    > Chad Wrinn wrote:
    >>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    >>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >

    > This is a D&D group.
    >
    > I think you're looking for a LARP group.

    Speaking of that. Anyone here receive word from Lou Zocchi in the
    last week. The eye of Katrina passed over his home in Biloxi, and
    destoyed 80% of Biloxi in the process. Was he even in MS when
    Katrina struck? Was he injured? Anyone here know?

    Re,
    Dirk

    In article <S25Se.6446$Cc5.3267@lakeread06>,
    Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net> wrote:

    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

    Interested in LARP?

    --
    Kevin Lowe,
    Tasmania.

    Chad Wrinn wrote:
    > Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    > interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >
    > Chad Wrinn

    RON DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

    --
    Jay Knioum
    The Mad Afro

    madafro@grandecom.net wrote:

    > Chad Wrinn wrote:
    >
    >>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
    >>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
    >>
    >>Chad Wrinn
    >

    > RON DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

    But I do like the Chocolate Shake... :^)

    - Ron ^*^

    No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

    No 33 Secretary wrote:
    > Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in
    >
    > > aycorn wrote:
    > >> No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.
    > >>

    > > You are welcome to your wrong opinion.
    > >
    > He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe he'll
    > find one that won't make him look like a git.

    Hey, Terry.

    Yeah, it *is* tasteless, but this is how some people cope with tragedy
    - they make light of it. After about a full week (possibly more, can't
    remember) of hearing how terrible things are down there, it was kinda
    nice to have a laugh about all of it.

    Ralph Glatt

    Member, Old Farts Club

    aycorn wrote:
    > No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

    You are welcome to your wrong opinion.

    --
    Sea Wasp
    /^\
    ;;;
    Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/seawasp/

    Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in

    > aycorn wrote:
    >> No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.
    >>

    > You are welcome to your wrong opinion.

    He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe he'll
    find one that won't make him look like a git.

    --
    "So there is no third law of Terrydynamics."
    -- William Hyde

    "julian814" <julian814@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > No 33 Secretary wrote:
    >> Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in

    >> > You are welcome to your wrong opinion.
    >> >
    >> He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe
    >> he'll find one that won't make him look like a git.
    >
    > Hey, Terry.
    >
    > Yeah, it *is* tasteless, but this is how some people cope with tragedy
    > - they make light of it. After about a full week (possibly more, can't
    > remember) of hearing how terrible things are down there, it was kinda
    > nice to have a laugh about all of it.

    Perhaps you should direct your comments to the person who disagreed with
    you.

    --
    "So there is no third law of Terrydynamics."
    -- William Hyde
    Terry Austin
    www.hyperbooks.com

    Oh, sorry. I thought you were agreeing with him. I'll retreat to the
    Old Fart's Home, now.

    Ralph Glatt

    Member, Old Farts Club

    Behold! for "aycorn" <aycorn@care2.com> spake unto the multitude thus:

    >No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

    Who is this humourless dipshit, and who let him in?

    --
    Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim

    D&D and Star Fleet Battles stuff on http://www.aaargh.org

Gaming Games Video Games