Any gaming groups in the New Orleans area?

Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

Chad Wrinn

Chad Wrinn wrote:

> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>
> Chad Wrinn

Dude... that's brilliant. Cruel and tasteless and undoubtedly will
get you flamed, but very well done.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

"Repent Chad Wrinn!" said the Ticktockman. "Get Stuffed!" Chad Wrinn
replied. Then he added:

> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

Ouch. This is a bit much even for you, Ron.

--
Billy Yank

Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
Murphy: "Well I choose them."
Q: "That's NOT an option!"
M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
-Sealab 2021

Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, in rec.games.frp.dnd Chad Wrinn
<cwrinn@uso.net> wrote:

>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>
>Chad Wrinn

If *ever* a post begged being cross posted across RPG groups, *this*
is the one. It is a worthy beginning for an Epic Level campaign.

Bill
--
By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually
get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Chad Wrinn wrote:
> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

This is a D&D group.

I think you're looking for a LARP group.

-Pat

zeno

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2002

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net>
wrote:

>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>
>Chad Wrinn

Hey dude, have you been swamped with responses?

Zeno wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:15:55 -0400, Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
>>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>>
>>Chad Wrinn
>

> Hey dude, have you been swamped with responses?

I imagine it's been a veritable deluge.

- Ron ^*^

"Chad Wrinn" <cwrinn@uso.net> wrote in message

> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>
> Chad Wrinn

Okay, I'll bite...

<flame>
Jackasses like you need to seriously grow up. Instead of making smartass
comments about it, go down there and lend a hand cleaning up the mess. Or
better idea: circumcise yourself by pulling the pin of a hand grenade and
placing the grenade in your groin.
</flame>

-==-
Jerry Chesko

pluther wrote:

> Chad Wrinn wrote:
>>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
>>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>

> This is a D&D group.
>
> I think you're looking for a LARP group.

Speaking of that. Anyone here receive word from Lou Zocchi in the
last week. The eye of Katrina passed over his home in Biloxi, and
destoyed 80% of Biloxi in the process. Was he even in MS when
Katrina struck? Was he injured? Anyone here know?

Re,
Dirk

In article <S25Se.6446$Cc5.3267@lakeread06>,
Chad Wrinn <cwrinn@uso.net> wrote:

> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!

Interested in LARP?

--
Kevin Lowe,
Tasmania.

Chad Wrinn wrote:
> Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
> interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>
> Chad Wrinn

RON DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

madafro@grandecom.net wrote:

> Chad Wrinn wrote:
>
>>Looking for a gaming group in the NO area or suburbs. I'm especially
>>interested in post-apocalyptic settings. Thanks!
>>
>>Chad Wrinn
>

> RON DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

But I do like the Chocolate Shake... :^)

- Ron ^*^

No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

No 33 Secretary wrote:
> Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in
>
> > aycorn wrote:
> >> No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.
> >>

> > You are welcome to your wrong opinion.
> >
> He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe he'll
> find one that won't make him look like a git.

Hey, Terry.

Yeah, it *is* tasteless, but this is how some people cope with tragedy
- they make light of it. After about a full week (possibly more, can't
remember) of hearing how terrible things are down there, it was kinda
nice to have a laugh about all of it.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

aycorn wrote:
> No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

You are welcome to your wrong opinion.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\
;;;
Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/seawasp/

Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in

> aycorn wrote:
>> No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.
>>

> You are welcome to your wrong opinion.

He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe he'll
find one that won't make him look like a git.

--
"So there is no third law of Terrydynamics."
-- William Hyde

"julian814" <julian814@hotmail.com> wrote in

> No 33 Secretary wrote:
>> Sea Wasp <seawaspobvious@obvioussgeinc.com> wrote in

>> > You are welcome to your wrong opinion.
>> >
>> He's welcome to my wrong opinion, too. If we give him enough, maybe
>> he'll find one that won't make him look like a git.
>
> Hey, Terry.
>
> Yeah, it *is* tasteless, but this is how some people cope with tragedy
> - they make light of it. After about a full week (possibly more, can't
> remember) of hearing how terrible things are down there, it was kinda
> nice to have a laugh about all of it.

Perhaps you should direct your comments to the person who disagreed with
you.

--
"So there is no third law of Terrydynamics."
-- William Hyde
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com

Oh, sorry. I thought you were agreeing with him. I'll retreat to the
Old Fart's Home, now.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

Behold! for "aycorn" <aycorn@care2.com> spake unto the multitude thus:

>No, it is not brilliant. It is merely tasteless. And pathetic.

Who is this humourless dipshit, and who let him in?

--
Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim

D&D and Star Fleet Battles stuff on http://www.aaargh.org

TRENDING THREADS