[Reminder] German Continental Qualifier 2005

Ladies, Gentlemen,

here is the last reminder for the upcoming qualifier.

If you plan to attend, please help me organizing the event by using the
pre-registration on our web site:

http://www.vekn.de/main/gq

--------------------------------------
German Continental Qualifier 2005
Saturday April 30th

Format: Constructed

Registration: 10:00 - 11:15 am

A decklist will be required, either printed out or legibly handwritten.
We do not accept disks or data sticks.

Start 1st round: 11:30 am
Number of Rounds: 3 + Finals
Time Limit: 2 h for each round

Judges: Gerhard "Hardy" Range
Holger Christiansen

Costs: 5,- EUR (to be confirmed, depends on exact amount of customs fee
for the prize support)

Qualification: The top 25% (round up) of the non-qualifed players at a
Continental Qualifier become qualified for the Continental
Championships.

Regards,

Hardy Range
Prince of Bochum, Germany
http://www.vekn.de

....and yes, I can even use Copy & Paste to include the location... ;-)

Gemeindehaus Kreuzgemeinde
Gahlensche Str. 146
44809 Bochum
Germany

Detailed descriptions about how to get there and a map are to be found
on the web site.

Hardy