New V:TES Website

ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.

Unique Offerings:
1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
card ratios, table politics and more. Something for everyone from
beginner to advanced.
2) Character Creation League - A new rules variant, allowing for the
creation of a vampire that you build from week-to-week by gaining and
spending experience points (tons of options).
3) DeckTemplate - A deck building tool which utilizes a an Excel®
spreadsheet to autofill card information; calculate percentages; and
count statistics such as disciplines, clan, sect, votes, etc.
4) Counters - Download and print V:TES inspired counters for the Black
Hand, Anarchs, Vampiric Disease, and Assamite Contracts.

and more...

Come visit the site:
http://ashheap.storageannex.com

And become a member of our Forums:
http://ashheap.storageannex.com/phpBB2/

Enjoy!
10 answers Last reply
More about website

    reyda wrote:
    > gwilliams@storageannex.com a écrit :
    > > ANNOUNCEMENT:
    > >
    > > THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.
    > >
    > > Unique Offerings:
    > > 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
    > > article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to
    complex
    > > card ratios, table politics and more.
    >
    > on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
    > under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir
    and
    > enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your
    *predator*.
    > Should read *prey* ;)
    >
    > otherwise nice job :)

    Funny, I had a couple of people proof it and we all missed that. :)

    Thanks!

    Fixed

    Fixed.

    gwilliams@storageannex.com a écrit :
    > ANNOUNCEMENT:
    >
    > THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.
    >
    > Unique Offerings:
    > 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
    > article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
    > card ratios, table politics and more.

    on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
    under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir and
    enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your *predator*.
    Should read *prey* ;)

    otherwise nice job :)

    > on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
    > under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir
    and
    > enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your
    *predator*.
    > Should read *prey* ;)

    Another error (though a bit of a pedantic one).
    "In other words, for a 90 Card Toolbox deck you will want to select
    approximately 16 Actions/Political Actions (20%), 16 Action Modifiers
    (20%), 16 Combat (20%), 16 Master (20%), 16 Reaction cards (20%) and
    finally choose 10 cards from Equipment, Allies and/or Retainers (10%)"

    Whilst your numbers add to 90, that's 110%.

    --> J

    > 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
    > article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
    > card ratios, table politics and more. Something for everyone from
    > beginner to advanced.

    Quite nice, but what the heck does a Parity Shift in a !Nossie Deck?

    --
    johannes walch

    Why did you restrict the options for this PDF
    to NON-PRINTABLE?

    After the initial pages I'd prefer reading it
    on paper than on screen.

    You've lost me for now ...

    Alf
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    A.J.Behrends wrote:
    > Why did you restrict the options for this PDF
    > to NON-PRINTABLE?
    >
    > After the initial pages I'd prefer reading it
    > on paper than on screen.
    >
    > You've lost me for now ...
    >
    > Alf

    If I were to guess, I'd say it was an oversight on the author's part.
    I would recommend printable PDF as well as HTML versions of all
    articles.

    Dorrinal Blackmantle
    Chronicler of Clan Tremere
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Ha! 110%..... well, I guess I'll have to fix that! You would think with
    all the math I did in that article I could add to 100% :)

    As for the print option being suspended.... I have explained my
    reasoning (such that it is) in ASH HEAP forums.... see link below....

    http://ashheap.storageannex.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Please make the PDF file printable. It will make a great tool for
    instructing new but also more or less experienced V:TES players. Nice
    site.

    johni

Basic Video Games