New V:TES Website

ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.

Unique Offerings:
1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
card ratios, table politics and more. Something for everyone from
beginner to advanced.
2) Character Creation League - A new rules variant, allowing for the
creation of a vampire that you build from week-to-week by gaining and
spending experience points (tons of options).
3) DeckTemplate - A deck building tool which utilizes a an Excel®
spreadsheet to autofill card information; calculate percentages; and
count statistics such as disciplines, clan, sect, votes, etc.
4) Counters - Download and print V:TES inspired counters for the Black
Hand, Anarchs, Vampiric Disease, and Assamite Contracts.

and more...

Come visit the site:
http://ashheap.storageannex.com

And become a member of our Forums:
http://ashheap.storageannex.com/phpBB2/

Enjoy!

reyda wrote:
> gwilliams@storageannex.com a écrit :
> > ANNOUNCEMENT:
> >
> > THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.
> >
> > Unique Offerings:
> > 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
> > article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to
complex
> > card ratios, table politics and more.
>
> on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
> under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir
and
> enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your
*predator*.
> Should read *prey* ;)
>
> otherwise nice job :)

Funny, I had a couple of people proof it and we all missed that. :)

Thanks!

gwilliams@storageannex.com a écrit :
> ANNOUNCEMENT:
>
> THE ASH HEAP, a new V:TES inspired website has opened its doors.
>
> Unique Offerings:
> 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
> article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
> card ratios, table politics and more.

on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir and
enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your *predator*.
Should read *prey* ;)

otherwise nice job :)

> on this document, there is a mistake on page 8 :
> under "Novetly decks", you say that pool burning effects like Choir
and
> enticement are D actions which can only be blocked by your
*predator*.
> Should read *prey* ;)

Another error (though a bit of a pedantic one).
"In other words, for a 90 Card Toolbox deck you will want to select
approximately 16 Actions/Political Actions (20%), 16 Action Modifiers
(20%), 16 Combat (20%), 16 Master (20%), 16 Reaction cards (20%) and
finally choose 10 cards from Equipment, Allies and/or Retainers (10%)"

Whilst your numbers add to 90, that's 110%.

--> J

> 1) Basic Concepts in Deck Construction - A comprehensive 25 page
> article that covers everything from basic deck archetypes to complex
> card ratios, table politics and more. Something for everyone from
> beginner to advanced.

Quite nice, but what the heck does a Parity Shift in a !Nossie Deck?

--
johannes walch

Why did you restrict the options for this PDF
to NON-PRINTABLE?

After the initial pages I'd prefer reading it
on paper than on screen.

You've lost me for now ...

Alf

A.J.Behrends wrote:
> Why did you restrict the options for this PDF
> to NON-PRINTABLE?
>
> After the initial pages I'd prefer reading it
> on paper than on screen.
>
> You've lost me for now ...
>
> Alf

If I were to guess, I'd say it was an oversight on the author's part.
I would recommend printable PDF as well as HTML versions of all
articles.

Dorrinal Blackmantle
Chronicler of Clan Tremere

Please make the PDF file printable. It will make a great tool for
instructing new but also more or less experienced V:TES players. Nice
site.

johni