Prague qualifier April 24 results

Alias

just an incomplete report, I hope the finals participants (or our
puppet prince, ahem) will update it, at least the winning decklist. for
now, better than nothing:

final result:

1. Martin Weinmayer Greta+Miller wall
2. Karol Magda !Malk SB with Dive into Madness
3. Matej Lenarth !Ventrue block/bleed
4. Vladimir Kafka (me) !Toreador embrace
5. austrian player (sorry, I don´t remember his name) Suzanne
Kadim/Antoinette aus/cel wall with disguised Ivory Bow and Imp.
Flamethrowers

24 players

The missing guy's name is Gerold Preinfalk. Call him Buddah, if you like.
;-)

Regards,
Sascha

"Sascha Neumayr" <sascha.neumayr@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<426e4837$0$26570$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at>...
> The missing guy's name is Gerold Preinfalk. Call him Buddah, if you like.
> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Sascha
>
> "Alias" <ransom.stark@seznam.cz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> just an incomplete report, I hope the finals participants (or our
> puppet prince, ahem) will update it, at least the winning decklist. for
> now, better than nothing:
>
> final result:
>
> 1. Martin Weinmayer Greta+Miller wall
> 2. Karol Magda !Malk SB with Dive into Madness
> 3. Matej Lenarth !Ventrue block/bleed
> 4. Vladimir Kafka (me) !Toreador embrace
> 5. austrian player (sorry, I don´t remember his name) Suzanne
> Kadim/Antoinette aus/cel wall with disguised Ivory Bow and Imp.
> Flamethrowers
>
> 24 players

and my main Vampire was Martha Dizer, but I did't get her all rounds,
so my wall was made of artifical bricks :), but it was a nice
tournament thanks for all,

see you all in Hungary

your's
buddah's smiling face

Results ECQ Praha 24.4.2005

Final
Rank Name GW VPs Final VPs TPs
1 Martin Weinmayer 2 5 3 138
2 Karol Magda 1 7 2 126
3 Matej Lenarth 2 7,5 0 174
4 Vladimir Kafka 1 6 0 150
5 Preinfalk Gerold 1 5,5 0 150
6 Attila Sipos 1 5 120
6 Milan Kosek 1 5 120
8 Carl Pilhatsch 1 5 108
9 Jirka Vysin 1 4,5 114
10 Tomas Pergl 1 4 114
11 Ondrej Kalat 1 3,5 126
12 Karel Zitny 0 2 114
13 Andreas Nemecek 0 1 108
14 Petr Tarcinec 0 1 106
15 Antonín Pospíšil 0 1 96
16 David Frycek 0 1 94
17 David Navara 0 1 84
18 Vojta Sobek 0 1 66
19 Gunther Gottlinger 0 0,5 100
20 Radek Nekola 0 0,5 94
21 Tomas Vomacka 0 0 70
22 Ondrej Marek 0 0 64
23 Ales Smutny 0 0 60
23 Jan Tajer 0 0 60

What I know, qualified are Vladimir Kafka (CZ) a Attila (HU).
Organizers please confirm.

PS If there's something important I have forgot, please add it.

Alias

qualified are:

2 Karol Magda 1 7 2 126
3 Matej Lenarth 2 7,5 0 174