(LSJ) Barbaro's official text?

Hi!

I have some copies of Barbaro Lucchese and they all read:

"Independent: Barbaro may place a taint counter on a minion
as a +1 STEALTH (D) action. If a minion has 2 taint counters,
burn those counters to make the minion infernal. Barbaro may
change his clan to Tremere antitribu as +1 stealth action. Infernal."

However, the official card text on the WW website doesn't
have the "+1 stealth" part that I highlighted in capitals above
(which of course makes a BIG difference!).

Which one is the correct text?

Thanks,
Emiliano

Wow. Wouldn't it be great if they made that ability worse than it
already is...

Emiliano Imeroni wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have some copies of Barbaro Lucchese and they all read:
>
> "Independent: Barbaro may place a taint counter on a minion
> as a +1 STEALTH (D) action. If a minion has 2 taint counters,
> burn those counters to make the minion infernal. Barbaro may
> change his clan to Tremere antitribu as +1 stealth action. Infernal."
>
> However, the official card text on the WW website doesn't
> have the "+1 stealth" part that I highlighted in capitals above
> (which of course makes a BIG difference!).
>
> Which one is the correct text?
>
> Thanks,
> Emiliano

(dunno if my post got through. Here it is again.)

What? You don't like the Barbaro / True Faith Deck?

"So I make you infernal... and Wendell Delburton (Hunter) finds his
Faith and comes and kicks the !@#!%! out of you."

Emiliano Imeroni wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have some copies of Barbaro Lucchese and they all read:
>
> "Independent: Barbaro may place a taint counter on a minion
> as a +1 STEALTH (D) action. If a minion has 2 taint counters,
> burn those counters to make the minion infernal. Barbaro may
> change his clan to Tremere antitribu as +1 stealth action. Infernal."
>
> However, the official card text on the WW website doesn't
> have the "+1 stealth" part that I highlighted in capitals above
> (which of course makes a BIG difference!).
>
> Which one is the correct text?

Stealth. Barbaro has no errata.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/