[LSJ]Baleful Doll and Valerius Maior

LSJ,
Can you tap Valerius Maior (tapping a tapped vampire) to burn the baleful
doll then pay his infernal penalty to untap him?

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

XZealot wrote:
> LSJ,
> Can you tap Valerius Maior (tapping a tapped vampire) to burn the
baleful
> doll then pay his infernal penalty to untap him?

He can, but doing so won't burn any of the target's blood, since he has
to tap "to" get that effect.

Fabio Sooner Macedo wrote:

> I guess it would work with the Path of Evil Revelations, no?
(assuming
> Valerius is untapped at the beginning of your turn)
>
> Tap him during untap to burn the Doll, then untap him again via Path.

The original question had to do with tapping an already tapped minion,
which LSJ responded to. If, for any reason, Valerius was untapped at
the beginning of the turn, you could tap him with the Doll and then
untap him via his infernalism (Path or not).

On 2 May 2005 08:48:07 -0700, "LSJ" <vtesrep@white-wolf.com> wrote:

>XZealot wrote:
>> LSJ,
>> Can you tap Valerius Maior (tapping a tapped vampire) to burn the
>baleful
>> doll then pay his infernal penalty to untap him?
>
>He can, but doing so won't burn any of the target's blood, since he has
>to tap "to" get that effect.

I guess it would work with the Path of Evil Revelations, no? (assuming
Valerius is untapped at the beginning of your turn)

Tap him during untap to burn the Doll, then untap him again via Path.

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V for Vendetta on the big screen!