how much for Revelation of Wrath?

Hi, can anyone estimate for me how much should I pay for "Revelation of
Wrath"?
Thanks a lot.

czamora wrote:

> Hi, can anyone estimate for me how much should I pay for "Revelation of
> Wrath"?
> Thanks a lot.

You can always go check out e-bay or www.thelasombra.com to see what you can
readily buy cards for.

This being said, Revelation of Wrath is is pretty limited, in print rare.
Most card that fit that description tend to sell for somewhere between
$2.00-$5.00.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

TRENDING THREADS