Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick the
Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would disagree
how strong he is.

So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm looking
for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this vampire
also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's Excellent
Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).

Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?

Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

Quetzalcoatl

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

Ankur Gupta wrote:
> Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
the
> Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
disagree
> how strong he is.
>
> So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
looking
> for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
vampire
> also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
Excellent
> Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
>
> Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
>
> Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

Broken? I'm not sure what you mean by broken however he can do almost
anything with most deck types.

Valerius Maior is a good candiate for your Necromancy angle AND if you
can bring him out in the right order he can gain Temporis or Celerity
with Infernal Pact.

He also looks movie star worthy but not readily Keanu.

Advancing him reduces his generation which makes him an extremely
strong 5-cap. Ripe for Atonement.

Bleeding with his nec/pre/DOM he fits into a heavy bleed deck, give him
NEC and Call of the Hungry Dead is nice. DOM for Seduction/Sleeping
Mind, Thaumaturgy for Perfect Clarity.

He is a great blocking/combat machine with the additionals on
thaumaturgy, AUS, DAI, DOM even for Thoughts Betrayed.

He can bounce bleeds with both AUS/DOM,

He can do minor vote push with pre, give him PRE and he can vote push
nicely.

What other deck types are there ... Toolbox ... obviously he fits with
that concept.

David

Name: Zip
[BH:U2]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ravnos
Group: 3
Capacity: 2
Discipline: ani
Sabbat.
Artist: Rebecca Guay

this must be the next broken vampire....a sabbat ravnos...

Ankur,

I keep trying to explain to you that Nedal, the Careless *is the new*
Fredrick the Weak. He's a more l33t h4x0r than Fred, b/c he's so
strong he doesn't feel the need to replace his combat cards at all!
And after his daddy Krassimir "reveals the sire," he can have
everything, man: Temporis, Celerity, Necromancy. His might is LEGEND!
(Or as Keanu might say, "woah!")

cmb

Ankur Gupta wrote:
> Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
the
> Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
disagree
> how strong he is.
>
> So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
looking
> for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
vampire
> also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
Excellent
> Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
>
> Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
>
> Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

Krassimir
Capacity: 7
Disciplines: dom nec POT pre TEM
Clan: True Brujah
Independent: Once each turn when blocked, Krassimir can untap and cancel the
current action and combat (do not tap the blocking minion). Krassimir cannot
use cards that require Celerity. Scarce.

This is the only way to get a Bill and Ted deck (nec & temporis). Jazz
Wentworth kinda looks like him, but no cel :(

-Vinnie!

"Ankur Gupta" <agupta@cs.duke.edu> wrote in message
> Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick the
> Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would disagree
> how strong he is.
>
> So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm looking
> for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this vampire
> also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's Excellent
> Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
>
> Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
>
> Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

pat

Expert

<cmberry@purdue.edu> wrote in message
> Ankur,
>
> I keep trying to explain to you that Nedal, the Careless *is the new*
> Fredrick the Weak. He's a more l33t h4x0r than Fred, b/c he's so
> strong he doesn't feel the need to replace his combat cards at all!
> And after his daddy Krassimir "reveals the sire," he can have
> everything, man: Temporis, Celerity, Necromancy. His might is LEGEND!
> (Or as Keanu might say, "woah!")
>
> cmb
>
> Ankur Gupta wrote:
>> Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
> the
>> Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
> disagree
>> how strong he is.
>>
>> So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
> looking
>> for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
> vampire
>> also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
> Excellent
>> Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
>>
>> Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
>>

>> Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

Sandra White... so baaadd she doesn't even need disciplines to prove it!

- Pat

Urk. You're going to mention K.R. in a vampire-related newsgroup and
NOT mention BS:Dracula?

I'm starting to lose some belief in your credibility!