New uber vampire

Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick the
Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would disagree
how strong he is.

So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm looking
for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this vampire
also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's Excellent
Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).

Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?

Ankur "Keanu" Gupta
6 answers Last reply
More about uber vampire

    Ankur Gupta wrote:
    > Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
    the
    > Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
    disagree
    > how strong he is.
    >
    > So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
    looking
    > for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
    vampire
    > also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
    Excellent
    > Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
    >
    > Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
    >
    > Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

    Broken? I'm not sure what you mean by broken however he can do almost
    anything with most deck types.

    Valerius Maior is a good candiate for your Necromancy angle AND if you
    can bring him out in the right order he can gain Temporis or Celerity
    with Infernal Pact.

    He also looks movie star worthy but not readily Keanu.

    Advancing him reduces his generation which makes him an extremely
    strong 5-cap. Ripe for Atonement.

    Bleeding with his nec/pre/DOM he fits into a heavy bleed deck, give him
    NEC and Call of the Hungry Dead is nice. DOM for Seduction/Sleeping
    Mind, Thaumaturgy for Perfect Clarity.

    He is a great blocking/combat machine with the additionals on
    thaumaturgy, AUS, DAI, DOM even for Thoughts Betrayed.

    He can bounce bleeds with both AUS/DOM,

    He can do minor vote push with pre, give him PRE and he can vote push
    nicely.

    What other deck types are there ... Toolbox ... obviously he fits with
    that concept.

    David

    Name: Zip
    [BH:U2]
    Cardtype: Vampire
    Clan: Ravnos
    Group: 3
    Capacity: 2
    Discipline: ani
    Sabbat.
    Artist: Rebecca Guay

    this must be the next broken vampire....a sabbat ravnos...

    Ankur,

    I keep trying to explain to you that Nedal, the Careless *is the new*
    Fredrick the Weak. He's a more l33t h4x0r than Fred, b/c he's so
    strong he doesn't feel the need to replace his combat cards at all!
    And after his daddy Krassimir "reveals the sire," he can have
    everything, man: Temporis, Celerity, Necromancy. His might is LEGEND!
    (Or as Keanu might say, "woah!")

    cmb

    Ankur Gupta wrote:
    > Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
    the
    > Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
    disagree
    > how strong he is.
    >
    > So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
    looking
    > for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
    vampire
    > also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
    Excellent
    > Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
    >
    > Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
    >
    > Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

    Krassimir
    Capacity: 7
    Disciplines: dom nec POT pre TEM
    Clan: True Brujah
    Independent: Once each turn when blocked, Krassimir can untap and cancel the
    current action and combat (do not tap the blocking minion). Krassimir cannot
    use cards that require Celerity. Scarce.

    This is the only way to get a Bill and Ted deck (nec & temporis). Jazz
    Wentworth kinda looks like him, but no cel :(

    -Vinnie!

    <cmberry@purdue.edu> wrote in message
    > Ankur,
    >
    > I keep trying to explain to you that Nedal, the Careless *is the new*
    > Fredrick the Weak. He's a more l33t h4x0r than Fred, b/c he's so
    > strong he doesn't feel the need to replace his combat cards at all!
    > And after his daddy Krassimir "reveals the sire," he can have
    > everything, man: Temporis, Celerity, Necromancy. His might is LEGEND!
    > (Or as Keanu might say, "woah!")
    >
    > cmb
    >
    > Ankur Gupta wrote:
    >> Well, I think it has been well-established just how uber Frederick
    > the
    >> Weak is on this group. I can't think of a single person who would
    > disagree
    >> how strong he is.
    >>
    >> So, I'm now looking for a new vampire to break. Specifically, I'm
    > looking
    >> for a vampire that looks like Keanu Reaves. Bonus points if this
    > vampire
    >> also has either celerity (The Matrix), temporis (Bill and Ted's
    > Excellent
    >> Adventure), or necromancy (Bogus Journey).
    >>
    >> Can anyone think of the next broken candidate?
    >>

    >> Ankur "Keanu" Gupta

    Sandra White... so baaadd she doesn't even need disciplines to prove it!

    - Pat

    Urk. You're going to mention K.R. in a vampire-related newsgroup and
    NOT mention BS:Dracula?

    I'm starting to lose some belief in your credibility!

Games Video Games