[LSJ] Cagliostro and Events

Hi all.

I have a question about Cagliostro, the grand copht. His text says
that you have an extra discard phase action. Can i put two events per
turn, since i have two discard phases?
And what happen with Giotto Verducci?

PD: Sorry if my english is poor :(

On 5 May 2005 14:42:13 -0700, Ashenbach <Ashenbach666@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have a question about Cagliostro, the grand copht. His text says
> that you have an extra discard phase action. Can i put two events per
> turn, since i have two discard phases?

No. The rules say, you can only play one Event card each turn.

> And what happen with Giotto Verducci?

Giotto's special is independent of Discard Phase Actions.

--
Bye,

Daneel

Daneel wrote:
> On 5 May 2005 14:42:13 -0700, Ashenbach <Ashenbach666@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I have a question about Cagliostro, the grand copht. His text says
>> that you have an extra discard phase action. Can i put two events per
>> turn, since i have two discard phases?
>
> No. The rules say, you can only play one Event card each turn.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/