LOL! This comic cracks me up!

In our game we defeated a mud monster, and I Disguised Self as it,
thinking it was some sort of guardian and that posing as it might be
useful.

Later a posion took its secondary effect on me and I was reduced to STR
0, and could not do anything (for an entire session, as it turned out,
though if I'd known you could dismiss a "(D)" on STR 0 I could have
resolved the problem sooner) as the real mud monster regenerated and
took my place at the rear of the party.

Even when they found the two mud monsters (one standing, one prone) the
rest of the party couldn't work out which was which, at least not
mid-battle.

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

> Check it out!
>
> http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=217

Gamist bastard.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>

>>Check it out!
>>
>>http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=217
>

> Gamist bastard.

Actually, I just read it because of the "giant tit" in the addy...

- Ron ^*^

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Malachias Invictus said

> Gamist bastard.

Personally I'm find it very amusing being accused of being a Gamist by
someone who obviously has no imagination.

--
Rob Singers
"All your Ron are belong to us"

On 7 Sep 2005 19:03:48 +1200, Robert Singers
<rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> carved upon a tablet of ether:

> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Malachias Invictus said
>
> > Gamist bastard.
>
> Personally I'm find it very amusing being accused of being a Gamist by
> someone who obviously has no imagination.

If you're a gamist I must be some sort of gamist munchkin from hell.
:)

--
Rupert Boleyn <rboleyn@paradise.net.nz>
should be free."

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Malachias Invictus said
>
>> Gamist bastard.
>
> Personally I'm find it very amusing being accused of being a Gamist by
> someone who obviously has no imagination.

Heh.