French and Italian Continental Qualifiers?

Does anyone know when and where will either the French or the Italian
Continental Qualifier be held this year?

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net
More about french italian continental qualifiers

    Damnans wrote:
    > Does anyone know when and where will either the French or the Italian
    > Continental Qualifier be held this year?

    As far as I know, the Italian ECQ will take place in Bologna on Sunday
    18/9.

    I don't know about the French one...

    Emiliano

    Hello,

    The Swis ECQ will take place in Genève on July 30 th

    The French one in Grenoble on October 2nd

    More details concerning Swis ECQ this week end in tour mail.

    Thanks for your interest.

    Loïc

    NC France.

Games Video Games