Drive by Combat

Here's the combat...

At close range...
Vampire 1: Dodge
Vampire 2: Hands for 1.
No prevention played on both sides.
Vampire 1: Blurs for 2 Additional Strikes.
Vampire 2: No Additional strikes.

Vampire 1: First Additional hands for 1...
Second Additional... Majesty and Untap...
Vampire 2: No prevention.

Could I now Pulled fangs, and/or Disarm?

I was told no, since pulled fang and/or disarm would be played after
combat was done. But I was told I could taste after a strike combat
ends, and I don't see a difference really.

kulaid871 wrote:

> Here's the combat...
>
> At close range...
> Vampire 1: Dodge
> Vampire 2: Hands for 1.
> No prevention played on both sides.
> Vampire 1: Blurs for 2 Additional Strikes.
> Vampire 2: No Additional strikes.
>
> Vampire 1: First Additional hands for 1...
> Second Additional... Majesty and Untap...
> Vampire 2: No prevention.

That's:

First additional:
Vampire 1: hands for 1. Vampire 2: no strike.
Vampire 2: no prevention.

Second additional:
Vampire 1: Majesty (superior). Vampire: no strike.

Round ends.

> Could I now Pulled fangs, and/or Disarm?

Yes. These can be played when the round ends.

> I was told no, since pulled fang and/or disarm would be played after
> combat was done. But I was told I could taste after a strike combat
> ends, and I don't see a difference really.

No difference, correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

TRENDING THREADS