OMG I R TEH STUPID! *sob*

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
well guys.. today i had enuff saved up for my new computer... (ive been computer-less for 3 weeks now. im dieing slowly..)

specs

AXP 2000+ (known to be a B)
soltek nforce 2 mobo
256x2 pc3200 cas2 low latency Corsair
8500 Le (already own it. clocked at 290/315 or something)
80gb WD w/8m cache
19inch Viewsonic monitor

all for 860 canadian...

but then a friend offered to sell me a 1979 Fender Stratocaster Mexican w/hardshell case and Danelectro distortion pedal for 350...

and i bought it!!!

its going to be another month before i can afford mah comp! *SOB* my l33tness at quake is going to fade!! nooo

/me starts playing castles made of sand by hendrix and weeps softly

blah.. siggys suck

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
lol. sux man! sounds like a nice deal though.
i went w/o my computer for a few weeks once... it was definately a killer. But true FPS skills never die, after an hour youll be playing Quake just like you used to... a long long time ago:)

P.S. I would SO kick your ass at quake 3!

Long live ATI.

FO_SHO

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003
I'll be the first one to say this, but what the hell is a 1979 Fender Stratocaster Mexican w/hardshell case and Danelectro distortion pedal???

icy_oblivion

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
All I can say is for the price you got that guitar for, I don't blame you for not getting a computer. That is probably what I would have done in your situation. Keep playing guitar and computer.

<b>Just because I like AMD or Intel more at a time because of one product compared to another, does not make me a fan boy, it makes me a person who is able to make a descision for myself.</b>

Rubberbband

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2001
It must be the front fender off a Mexican car. And the distortion pedal is a gas pedal that was distorted probably in a car accident. LOL

The aim of military training is not just to prepare men for battle, but to make them long for it. <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=327&s" target="_new"><b>MY SYSTEM</b></A>

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Flame, you may remember me mentioning this before, but ill say it again just to refresh your memory... Gmm gmm (clears throat)...

COUNTERSTRIKE SUCKS!!!
So you would beat me in one FPS, g4u. It happens to be the crappiest and gayest of all time. Real 1337 people dont like c-strike, its 14m3 as fux0r!

Long live ATI.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
true FPS skills never die, after an hour youll be playing Quake just like you used to... a long long time ago:)

P.S. I would SO kick your ass at quake 3!

HA!! you think you could beat me in Q3?

*shakes head*

children

when you play me, you play the pro league

you and me, we playing a couple matches once im up and running again! i wont forget dont worry :D

oh yeah a Fender Stratocaster is an electric guitar, sorry lol

blah.. siggys suck

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
if cs sucks so much then why is it 5 years old and new players starting every day?it does have problems, but any game that has to be that accurate as a multiplayer game will have lots of glitches. you cant call unreal or quake acurate. thats why it doesnt seem to have as many glitches. i think most people dont like it cause you can only carry a limited ammount of weaponry, no rocket launchers or 10 weapons bigger than you that you can carry.

my computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than 4 seconds!

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
nah CS is teh best

i have more respect for it that Q3, and THAT is saying alot man heh

tho i r a noob at cs... kinda, im OK but definately not elite

blah.. siggys suck

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Go ji! Hehe. Yeah, cs is old and really well liked still. This and deus ex r the games that have captured me so I still play em from their beggining. And seriously, Q3 is such crap. It's only useful as a benchmark- I got so bored of it after an hour.

Hilbert space is a big place.

icy_oblivion

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
yeah, what are eveyone's CS names. I just started a few weeks ago and only use the new Steam engine. My user is travesty. I don't play on any specific servers but add me to your friends or whatever and we can play some time.

<b>Just because I like AMD or Intel more at a time because of one product compared to another, does not make me a fan boy, it makes me a person who is able to make a descision for myself.</b>

Smokey

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2002
Let me see a picture of the guitar first, then I'll tell you if it was worthwhile :)

Tell me it's the Tobacco Sunbirst...man that's my favorite finish. Pair that puppy with a Vox Wah, THEN we'll hear some Hendrix.

Look on the bright side, no computer means more guitar praccy time, which never hurts. Every pair of Zildian New Beats (hi-hats for non-musicians) I pick up is a video card I didn't upgrade, so I feel your pain.

Do 1337 skillz fade? Some games...YES! I've found my UT2003 skillz never fade but RTCW is another story. Lose a few weeks, get pWND.

BTW, if any of j00s play RTCW I play on [WS]Asylum and Locked Box East as -WOPR-Mantis and -WOPR-Titiphuk. I still haven't tried CS...maybe it's time.

<font color=purple><i>If I had a notch on my belt for every PC I'd destroyed, I'd have a really crappy looking belt</i></font color=purple>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Anything from Zildian means no new vid card lol..

Yes, no computer means more practice...hmmm. lemme go fry another cpu and I can get my triple picking up to snuff :smile:

<font color=red>*</font color=red><font color=white>*</font color=white><font color=blue>*</font color=blue>
... And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

14Dx

Distinguished
May 5, 2002
350? i dont know what that is american but i could have gotten a used mexican strat for 90 bucks usa. get a job, then all your money problems will disapear. ocasionally my parents will take my comp for punishment (hasnt happened in a while) and it sucks, but once you get it back, skills come very quickly. I own on masterful in ut2k3 biatch. Try that.

If its not broken, you're not trying hard enough.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Bleh, can't stand 1.6. I play 1.5 the old skool way lol. Name's Bruce the gay moose[.e.]<RP> or Bruce the gay moose[.e.] or Flamethrower205[.e.]<RP> or Flamethrower205[.e.]. Play on the WPD server whenever I can, look it up on gametiger.net.

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
OK Phial, its a date. Id prefer to play you LAN, but when i get my cable (in a couple months) q3 will actually be playable online, and ill ownzor j00!

Now i find it funny that the CS players keep mentioning how crappy or unrealistic q3a is after i dissed CS.
I never said q3a was better or that i played it online.
I play almost 100% SoF2, and no you dont get unlimited ammo or rocket launchers (some shitty servers) or any dumb crap, its not quite as realistic as CS but its very 1337 and alot more realistic than quake. Plus theres Real Damage mods so weapons and falling give more damage, and different OSP's that add to its 1337ness.

SoF2 is forever, and it is the 1337est online multiplayer game. RTCW is good too:) Also when i get cable ill be playing ut2k3 online, there are some mods (i.e. ASSAULT!!!) that make it a really good multi game.

I would own all of you at any FPS except CS, and i wouldnt own that one dude at RTCW, cause i dont play it that much.

Q3A, UT, UT2k3, JK2(blah), MOHAA, Half-Life and ALL Mods except CS, and why isnt there Hitman 2 multi damnit, or splinter cell... oh well.
Rogue Spear is a nother good realistic one, but...

CS SUCKS FAT COW BALLS!!!

Long live ATI.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
hehe, I raped too much at rtcw and got bored (was one of the first to play the demos and get good at em and then the full game). CS there's so much to do. Plus, it's a really great game to just get together with friends and play, while talking and stuff. Das why WPD serv kicks ass.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
sure ill play you man :D

ill have my computer in 2-3 weeks prolly, ill letyou know

im at work now, its where i post from now

but yeah, you might wanna plan your funeral for about.. say 3 weeks from now hehheh

blah.. siggys suck

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
You might think I'm nut's, but I just bought CS last week, I've never played it before. But after installing it, I was appalled by the bad graphics and turned it off...Hell, the original UT looks a hundred times better, and it wasnt even designed to play in 3D...they added it to it later. I'm not bashing CS, I know that it's the most played fps game in the world, but now I can see why guy's with Pentium 2's and GeForce 256's can find no excuse to upgrade their shitt...they simply dont need to ta' play that game....

My Score..<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104" target="_new">http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104</A>