MN-730 install problem

I have an existing network with the MN-700 Base station
acting as a router. Host machine is WinXP home edition.
1 machine through ethernet port running XP Pro. Another
machine with Win98se with a MN-730 installed....no
problems. I recently upgraded a board in another machine
and installed WinXP Pro with SP2. When I run the network
setup and install a message says a known issue with this
version of Windows...blah blah...but I continued with the
install and then powered down and installed the MN-730.
Now It won't accept the WEP key even though it sees the
network and signal strength is strong and is default
channel. My network settings floppy doesn't do it or me
manually inputting the WEP. WASSUP?

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Download the new drivers. This will also update the
firmware on the MN-700 when run on a machine connected by
ethernet.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_D
LoadMain.mspx

TRENDING THREADS