About Aura Reading

Vampire A play Aura Reading and his enemy play hand open.

vampire B Strike with magesty

Can Other player see the replaced card ?

thx

Magus

Laurent B wrote:
> Vampire A play Aura Reading and his enemy play hand open.
>
> vampire B Strike with magesty
>
> Can Other player see the replaced card ?
>
> thx
>
> Magus

Yes. The combat isn't immediately over after playing a strike: combat
ends (if it was and the acting minion wouldn't even be able to play
their own strike), it is after the resolution of the strike.

Erm. That was supposed to mean:"(if it was and the acting minion
*played a Strike: Combat Ends, the defending minion* wouldn't even be
able to play their own Strike*: Combat Ends*)"

My second post was a clarification on the first post, in which i left
several key words out...the whole thing was supposed to read:

Yes. The combat isn't immediately over after playing a strike: combat
ends (if it was and the acting minion played a Strike: Combat Ends, the
defending minion* wouldn't even be able to play their own Strike:
Combat Ends), it is after the resolution of the strike.

On 18 May 2005 05:04:04 -0700, "Arden McBathan"
<sonnenkoenig207@aol.com> wrote:

>Erm. That was supposed to mean:"(if it was and the acting minion
>*played a Strike: Combat Ends, the defending minion* wouldn't even be
>able to play their own Strike*: Combat Ends*)"

Hm. The fact that an acting minion played a S:CE does not mean the
blocking/defending minion can't play a S:CE also.

All minions are elligible to choose strikes and play them normally
unless prevented by effects (like superior Thoughts Betrayed, and even
then the affected minion can choose strike for hands or whatever
non-card-based strike he has available).

S:CE just *resolves* first. It does not prevent the other combatant
from playing cards.

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V for Vendetta on the big screen!
http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/

On 18 May 2005 07:31:31 -0700, "Arden McBathan"
<sonnenkoenig207@aol.com> wrote:

>My second post was a clarification on the first post, in which i left
>several key words out...the whole thing was supposed to read:
>
>Yes. The combat isn't immediately over after playing a strike: combat
>ends (if it was and the acting minion played a Strike: Combat Ends, the
>defending minion* wouldn't even be able to play their own Strike:
>Combat Ends), it is after the resolution of the strike.

Oh, now I understand, it was a stretch, a "what if...?" sort of
example... Sorry.

In message <1116426691.944418.316910@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Arden McBathan <sonnenkoenig207@aol.com> writes:
>My second post was a clarification on the first post, in which i left
>several key words out...the whole thing was supposed to read:

This is a prime example of why quoting relevant parts of the previous
message(s) aids understanding when replying to a post.

--
James Coupe "Why do so many talented people turn out to be sexual
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D deviants? Why can't they just be normal like me and