Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide
Stock #: 02699
(preorder item) $34.99
Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide

Elevate Your Game

This full-color strategy guide and exhaustive encyclopedia of cards
offers both new and veteran VTES players insight into the strategies
and tactics of the game. Every card is included and every strategy
examined.

A Strategy Guide and Visual Encyclopedia

* Over 100 pages of strategy advice from the world’s top rated
players, including sample deck lists for every clan and many
Disciplines in the game.

* Full color images of VTES’s over 2,000 cards, all arranged for easy
reference — great for building a wish list for a new deck or
strengthening an existing one.

* A comprehensive guide to deck building and playing for each clan and
Discipline.

Retail Price: $34.99 U.S. Page Count: 336 (Full Color Hardback)
Authors: Ben Peal, Robert Goudie, Joshua Duffin, Jay Kristoff and more
Developer: Robert Goudie

ISBN: 1-58846-648-5

http://secure1.white-wolf.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=649

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:51:29 -0400, The Lasombra <TheLasombra@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> * Full color images of VTES’s over 2,000 cards, all arranged for easy
> reference — great for building a wish list for a new deck or
> strengthening an existing one.

So, when a new expansion comes out, will the book auto-update? ;P

--
Bye,

Daneel

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide
Stock #: 02699
(preorder item) $34.99
Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide

ISBN: 1-58846-648-5

http://secure1.white-wolf.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=649

This product will be in stock at the White Wolf Online Store on Monday
12 September, 2005.

You can also pre-order through Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1588466485/qid%3D1116774044/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-5493526-7396931?v=glance

(Or go to Amazon and search for the ISBN number.)

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

..

The important question:

Where can I get those pants?!!?!?

- Ben Peal

fudjo wrote:
> .
>
> The important question:
>
> Where can I get those pants?!!?!?

You could always take a normal pair of leather pants and turn it over
to your local Cub Scouts; the same sort of 'make a leather wallet at
camp' skills should be sufficient.

(Plus there's the amusement factor of being able to say 'dude, I got my
leather pants from the Cub Scounts!'

> - Ben Peal

-John

fudjo wrote:
> .
>
> The important question:
>
> Where can I get those pants?!!?!?
>

> - Ben Peal

I do shine my pants.

Jeff

/Beavis and Butthead ref

Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide
Stock #: 02699
(preorder item) $34.99
Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Player's Guide

ISBN: 1-58846-648-5

http://secure1.white-wolf.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=649

This product will be in stock at the White Wolf Online Store on Monday
12 September, 2005.

You can also pre-order through Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1588466485/qid%3D1116774044/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-5493526-7396931?v=glance

The fourth sign of the Apocalypse, you can also pre-order this guide
from WalMart.com.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?dest=9999999997&product_id=3754999&sourceid=0100000030660805302498

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

It's so true....

Oh the Humanity!

I though this game stood distictly out of the mainstream. Now, I am
going to have to play some even more obscure game, Binky Bot Toons:
The Never Ending Journey.

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

fudjo wrote:
> The important question:
>
> Where can I get those pants?!!?!?
>
> - Ben Peal

Yes,

The image posted for the new V:TES players guide is one of the worst
images I have ever seen. The text is hard to read, the pants are
unrelated to the game, and it's positively garbage. Horrible. I'll be
taking a black sharpie (or can of spray paint) to this abomination of a
cover. It doesn't take a genius to make a suitable cover image. The
flavor of the "game of modern gothic horror" is lost. Put the logo at
the top, call it a player/strategy guide, and use some of the popular
oval vampire portrait images on the cover with an image of the back of
a card. Leave it to WW to mess this up. Does this cover foreshadow
the quality of the material inside the book? I hope not...

Ben Spaulding

bspaul wrote:

> Yes,
>
> The image posted for the new V:TES players guide is one of the worst
> images I have ever seen. The text is hard to read, the pants are
> unrelated to the game, and it's positively garbage. Horrible. I'll be
> taking a black sharpie (or can of spray paint) to this abomination of a
> cover. It doesn't take a genius to make a suitable cover image. The
> flavor of the "game of modern gothic horror" is lost. Put the logo at
> the top, call it a player/strategy guide, and use some of the popular
> oval vampire portrait images on the cover with an image of the back of
> a card. Leave it to WW to mess this up. Does this cover foreshadow
> the quality of the material inside the book? I hope not...
>
> Ben Spaulding

Some might (and most probably would it being usenet) argue that just
plastering some previously used crypt art over the cover along with
logo would have been a lazy and uninspiring attempt at cover art.. for
my money I think it looks perfectly fine, certainly not so bad asto
deserve a full blown 'toys out of pram' rant..

And what exactly do you have against leather trousers ;)

"bspaul" <bspaul41@excite.com> wrote in message
> ...the pants are unrelated to the game...

I've gotten a TERRIBLE draw, my predator is all stealth bleed, my
prey is Tzimisce combat wall, I got all four copies of Frederick
the Weak in my crypt draw, and every time I discard a Tortured
Confession, I draw ANOTHER $#&%! Tortured Confession. (Last time
I build a stupid Bakija net deck. Didn't someone tell me he was
good?!?)

But fortunately, I am aware that I have this smished copy of
Blood Doll salted away in the Tri-Snakes back pocket of my
leather jeans for just such a rainy day. Yea, THAT'S the
ticket...

Frederick Scott wrote:

> Confession, I draw ANOTHER $#&%! Tortured Confession. (Last time
> I build a stupid Bakija net deck. Didn't someone tell me he was
> good?!?)

Yeah, see, if you got to *play* the Tortured Confessions, you'd have more
information to the contrary...

:)

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

On 22 May 2005 20:16:47 -0700, "fudjo" <fudjo@optical.mindstorm.com>
wrote:

> The important question:

> Where can I get those pants?!!?!?

Ben,

You have been pantsed.

http://mentaladventures.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1557&PN=1

Someone at White Wolf has spent too much time with Beerbot.

http://absolutvodka.no-ip.com/vtesreg/main.htm

http://www.thelasombra.com/chat.htm

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/vteschat.htm

The Lasombra wrote:

> On 22 May 2005 20:16:47 -0700, "fudjo" <fudjo@optical.mindstorm.com>
> wrote:
>

>> The important question:
>

>> Where can I get those pants?!!?!?

[...]

> Someone at White Wolf has spent too much time with Beerbot.
>
> http://absolutvodka.no-ip.com/vtesreg/main.htm
>
> http://www.thelasombra.com/chat.htm
>
> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/vteschat.htm

For those willing to use a java applet to access #vtes IRC Chat,
I suggest that you use:

http://iuturna.sorcery.net/

Type your nickname and the name of the channel (#vtes).

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net