RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
i have read some posts here, and i think you guys are blind. geforce cant be beat. you will all see. the new cards will win and you will all feel dumb. i hope that all games are made for geforce only becas most people have them and thats all that matters; ati is dieing right now so get ready

jaythaman

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
WTF is this??? Another fake user trying to start a flame war! IMO fredi should stop this. And if you are real then you deserve a kick in the nuts.

<b><font color=blue>Go "love" yourself :wink: </b></font color=blue>

jaythaman

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
Everybody knows about your damn nuts. They were bitten off by a rabid dog and since then you've been trolling around.

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
yes i troll the bottom where i found your mom, she was a snapper but she smelled like a bad tuna fish and only good tuna gets to be starkist.

jaythaman

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
Just shut the fvck up you mofo. I do not want to degrade myself to your level lowlife.

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
no one asked you to talk here so you shut up dummy, you say bad things to me then cant hang what a lamer, remember next time you say bad things to someone who didnt say anything to you hypocrit. who is it that stooped to whos level

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
trolling for suckerfish. two so far.
phial you are just gross, did you just pull that out of your head or what, pretty sick. dont share that side of yourself with us anymore thankyou

Wait a minute? Where am I?

Damn-it this isn't the Lingerie department at Sears!

Last time I follow you people in HERE!

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=red>RED</font color=red> <font color=green>GREEN</font color=green> :tongue: GA to SK

Ghostdog

Distinguished
May 28, 2002
Go [-peep-] yourself newbie. People like you should be infected with some horrific and painful disease, simply because you know nothing but [-peep-] and you try and spread it over here.

<font color=red>I´m starting to feel like a real computer consultant.</font color=red>

Figwit

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2003
You, my friend, are a genious. I think everyone should listen to your wisdom. You and I are truly the most enlightened members on this board.

Come. We must spread the word. Don't stop now!

jankphil

Distinguished
May 17, 2002
wow, if this isn't a flame war waiting to happen? Now where did i put those marshmellows. The least he could have done was give some reason ATi was going into the dumps. This just looks like the pointless argument in pre-school where one lil boy says my puppy is better than yours...now only if the tread could be deleated for something usefull -_-

"What kind of idiot are you?"
"I don't know, what kinds are there?"

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
I already fell for this stupid sh*t once. But in the spirit of this thread I'd like to say: "ah heck ALL of you!"

<-----Insert witty sig line here.

icy_oblivion

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
Who brought the guitar so we can sing a song around the fire?

<b>Just because I like AMD or Intel more at a time because of one product compared to another, does not make me a fan boy, it makes me a person who is able to make a descision for myself.</b>

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
yes figwit. sureliy you see my wisdom just as i have saw yours. i too own intel cpu. unlike the unsavery scoundrels here. the streets shall flow with the blood of the non believers. the day is ours!

jaythaman

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
Fuckwitt and Randall dearest comrade. What a team! Anyways jokes apart over now who's this anyway?

RandalFlagg

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2003
i come as new member here. nobody likes newer and smarter pepole. you come to this forum to get advise from me then call me randal dearest comrade i wont help you now bye

eden

Champion
This is so cool, two made-up trolls to start a flamewar, in one thread!
Figwit rocks!
Now who's behind this new one, with the castrated grammar...

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile:

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
Eden, you've been a busy guy havent you!

My Score..<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104" target="_new">http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104</A>

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
My, what a twisted web we weave Eden....

My Score..<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104" target="_new">http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6258104</A>

Nights_L

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2003
I don't know what to say, but if you love nVidia, just keep it in your mind, otherwise convince us with some smarter words instead of just talking like you know the future
I DO agree that nVidia is better than ATI, ever since nVidia exists, and I think in fact, they are really better, but still, ATI is not dieing thus
you would like to see ATI dead, and then all the video card market will be nVidia's? then you will have to pay 500$ only for GeForceMX420 (Crappy card), I don't think you would like to see that
remember, the exist of ATI makes you love nVidia

eden

Champion
Hum hum hum, so... you think you have what it takes to stop me huh? Mouahhahaah! *pets the cat, sitting on a velvet chair behind fireplace*

:lol:

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile: