I have 5 Warghouls and 6 Breath of the Dragon, i want a de..

What tzimisce deck can i do with 5 Warghouls and 6 Breath of the
Dragon, i've tried and if i go the intercept way i can put the WG in
play because almost all the time everyone got +2 intercept to block
them (everyone knows how EVERYBODY in the table wants to block the WG)
and if i go the combat way i always get beated. Please give me some
recommendation, i think i got every common card or uncommon that any
tzimisce deck could use.

You can go with an Ana Rita Montana/Anton obfuscate deck to help you
pass the WGs.
Or you can build a classic Tzimice deck with aggro damage - BoTD,
Chiropteran, Ivory Bow, Femur) supported with Rotschreck and Carrion
Crows. This will help you indirectly with the WGs actions since your
vampires are a bigger threat than the WGs.... (try to have other
relevant actions).

Hope this helps.
..- Luis Duarte

Omael wrote:
> What tzimisce deck can i do with 5 Warghovls and 6 Breath of the
> Dragon, i've tried and if i go the intercept way i can pvt the WG in
> play becavse almost all the time everyone got +2 intercept to block
> them (everyone knows how EVERYBODY in the table wants to block the
WG)
> and if i go the combat way i always get beated. Please give me some
> recommendation, i think i got every common card or vncommon that any
> tzimisce deck covld vse.

Try bvilding a block-pvnishing deck vsing Piotr Andreikov, Kazimir
Savostin and other Black Hand vampires with avs/AUS. Inclvde plenty of
Dominion and Change of Target plvs some Crocodile's Tongve, Circvmspect
Revelation and Covncil of Seraphim. Plan to take lots of aggressive
actions--bleeding with Fiendish Tongve or Bloodwork, recrviting bleed
retainers, grabbing War Ghovls, etc.--that if not blocked will give yov
the game in short order. If they are blocked, yovr Dominions cost the
blocker(s) blood and yov simply vntap via Change of Target to attack
another way.

There's a great crypt for this kind of deck: Selene, Yasmin the Black,
Blackhorse Tanner, Ingram Frazier, The Colonel. Revnion Kamvt gives yov
the chance to bring them ovt cheaply. Besides the War Ghovls, consider
vsing Rvtor's Hand and Pvlse of the Canallae.

Does anyone have tried the anima gathering with the warghoul?

"Luis Duarte - Powerbase:Lisbon" <luis.paleta@netcabo.pt> schreef in bericht
> You can go with an Ana Rita Montana/Anton obfuscate deck to help you
> pass the WGs.
> Or you can build a classic Tzimice deck with aggro damage - BoTD,
> Chiropteran, Ivory Bow, Femur) supported with Rotschreck and Carrion
> Crows. This will help you indirectly with the WGs actions since your
> vampires are a bigger threat than the WGs.... (try to have other
> relevant actions).

Or just forget about the BotDs; use Mata hari. She's got OBF and CHI (mirror
Image) to get those warghouls.

On 23 May 2005 09:27:25 -0700, "Omael" <omael.rangel@gmail.com>
scrawled:

>Does anyone have tried the anima gathering with the warghoul?

o_O

back in a tic, got a deck to make.

or two. gargoyle f'ing slaves (the allies, not the vampires)!

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

"salem" <salem_christ.geo@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On 23 May 2005 09:27:25 -0700, "Omael" <omael.rangel@gmail.com>
> scrawled:
>
>>Does anyone have tried the anima gathering with the warghoul?
>
> o_O
>
> back in a tic, got a deck to make.
>
> or two. gargoyle f'ing slaves (the allies, not the vampires)!

You mean War ghouls with +2 intercept (+3 with the Unmasking) and +1 bleed?
sounds cool :)

>For the record, you should have at least 3 stealth on your War Ghouls,
>one for Plamic Form, One for Changeling and One for the action.

stealth ritus and unlicensed taxi cab also help. :)

polaris coach in a pinch (but not with taxis, cause they're both
vehicles)

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

yes WG w/+3 int :)
Just now i realized that carver's meat pack & stor. could be used in my
vampires :)

I think i would try with weenie tzimisces.

I've think that The Rose and Creamy Jade with some others Tzimisce
weenies and The Summoning could help that, the idea of them embracing
and then me eating the torporized sounds good. I don't have creepshow's
'cuz i recently changed them, maybe stealth ritus could do, but,
doesn't it is expensive?

BTW, i'm also starting to consider the mata hari deck :p

"Omael" <omael.rangel@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> yes WG w/+3 int :)
> Just now i realized that carver's meat pack & stor. could be used in my
> vampires :)

It's a shame that you don't have weenie Tzim with DEM. Babble would make it
extra scary +3 ;)

*snip*

> BTW, i'm also starting to consider the mata hari deck :p

:)

> Jeroen Rombouts wrote:
>> "salem" <salem_christ.geo@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> > On 23 May 2005 09:27:25 -0700, "Omael" <omael.rangel@gmail.com>
>> > scrawled:

>> > o_O
>> >
>> > back in a tic, got a deck to make.
>> >
>> > or two. gargoyle f'ing slaves (the allies, not the vampires)!
>> >
>> You mean War ghouls with +2 intercept (+3 with the Unmasking) and +1
>> bleed?
>> sounds cool :)

The 'War Ghoul' decks I've seen work use 2 cap Tzimisce and 1 cap Panders.
They come out before anyone else on the table can get a +1 intercept blocker
out. The 1 cap gets an ally/retainer, then the 2 cap Tzimisce gets the War
Ghoul. Or you use a master phase action to bring out an ally then the 2 cap
Tzimisce gets the war ghoul. Larger Tzimisce come out later for bleeding.

There should be tournament winning war ghoul decks on the Lasombra's web
site. See what they do. That's the first place I would go.

-Vinnie!

"Omael" <omael.rangel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What tzimisce deck can i do with 5 Warghouls and 6 Breath of the
> Dragon, i've tried and if i go the intercept way i can put the WG in
> play because almost all the time everyone got +2 intercept to block
> them (everyone knows how EVERYBODY in the table wants to block the WG)
> and if i go the combat way i always get beated. Please give me some
> recommendation, i think i got every common card or uncommon that any
> tzimisce deck could use.

The winning deck that uses about 5 is the one of The Rose and creamy
jade, i don't think with only 5 war ghouls i can work the deck for 1
and 2 cap vampires, the odds to have one on hand in the begining hand i
think are pretty bad.