[LSJ] Chain of Command/Sonja Blue

I use Chain of Command to move Sonja Blue from my uncontrolled region
to my ready region. She bleeds successfully. Does she now:

1) Move to the bottom of my crypt, as per card text on CoC, or
2) Remove herself from play, as per her card text?

I'm guessing it's the latter, as CoC attempts to move her to the bottom
of the crypt, which activates Sonja's card text and removes her from
the game before she can get there.

John Eno

LSJ wrote:
> invisiblekingdom@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I use Chain of Command to move Sonja Blue from my uncontrolled region
> > to my ready region. She bleeds successfully. Does she now:
> >
> > 1) Move to the bottom of my crypt, as per card text on CoC, or
> > 2) Remove herself from play, as per her card text?
> >
> > I'm guessing it's the latter, as CoC attempts to move her to the bottom
> > of the crypt, which activates Sonja's card text and removes her from
> > the game before she can get there.
>
> Correct.
>
> --
> LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
> Links to V:TES news, rules, cards, utilities, and tournament calendar:
> http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Cool. Thanks a bunch.

John Eno

adam.hulse@gmail.com wrote:
> You do gain the 4 pool though right?

No.
"Gain 4 pool when Sonja is moved to the ready region in your influence
phase."

adam.hulse@gmail.com a écrit :
> You do gain the 4 pool though right?

No.
In order for you to gain the pool, Sonja has to come in play during your
influence phase (card text)