GenCon arrangements

Have you made arrangements for GenCon yet? If so, where?

Oscar Garza
Organized Play Coordinator
White Wolf Publishing

On 30 May 2005 07:36:42 -0700, "OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com>
wrote:

>Have you made arrangements for GenCon yet? If so, where?

Yes.

Airline:
Airtran Airlines $138.40, to and from, flight 400 on Thursday and
flight 1757 on Monday.

Hotel:
Omni Severin Hotel
40 West Jackson Place
Indianapolis, IN 46225
$134 per night

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

OrgPlay wrote:
> Have you made arrangements for GenCon yet? If so, where?
>
> Oscar Garza
> Organized Play Coordinator
> White Wolf Publishing

Flying in Sunday Evening. (prior to GenCon)

Staying at Best Western (downtown) till Monday after GenCon.

Catching ride home with friends.

-JTP
Winnipeg

OrgPlay wrote:
> Have you made arrangements for GenCon yet? If so, where?

Yes (and I am very very happy I can participate again!!!).

I will arrive on thursday 18 around noon, and leave
in the evening of sunday 21 (flight to/from New York
EWR with Continental, for a quite expensive 204 EUR fare).

I will stay at the Hilton (downtown): all hotels closer
to the convention were unfortunately already sold out...

And, by the way, I am curious... Who else is going from Europe?
Johannes, you told me that you're going again, together with
Andreas and Stephane, right? And I guess Stefan is coming too...
Anyone else?

Greets,
Emiliano

Emiliano Imeroni schrieb:

> And, by the way, I am curious... Who else is going from Europe?
> Johannes, you told me that you're going again, together with
> Andreas and Stephane, right?

Yes.

Johannes Walch
Stephane Lavrut
and myself will be present at GenCon.

This time we even make it to Indy on Wednesday and can play the last
chance Qualifier.

Andreas

Emiliano Imeroni wrote:
And I guess Stefan is coming too...
> Anyone else?
>
> Greets,
> Emiliano

what makes you think i will?????

stefan

Stefan Ferenci wrote:
> Emiliano Imeroni wrote:
> > And I guess Stefan is coming too...
>
> what makes you think i will?????
>
> stefan

Hmmmm... Your iterated posts about dates
and times of the tournaments? ;-)))))

wrote:

>Have you made arrangements for GenCon yet? If so, where?
>
>Oscar Garza
>Organized Play Coordinator
>White Wolf Publishing

Hyatt Regency Indianapolis

Like previous years, will try to make Wednesday and Sunday night
pickup games. Don't know whether my roommates will be more involved.