A couple of questions

1.- Can I play legendary vampire on a minion who has moved into my
ready region after a banishment?

2.- let's say that I played bear-baiting on a minion, then everything
goes fine and i gaing +2 bleed against that vampire controller. now
what happens if that minion is banished or burned, does bear-baiting
loose his effect?

3.- has above, if bear-baiting looses his effect, the card is burned or
remains in play as long the vampire who have it is in play?

tnx in advance :)

ThE OnLy VipeR wrote:
> 1.- Can I play legendary vampire on a minion who has moved into my
> ready region after a banishment?

Yes. Or a Descent into Darkness.

> 2.- let's say that I played bear-baiting on a minion, then everything
> goes fine and i gaing +2 bleed against that vampire controller. now
> what happens if that minion is banished or burned, does bear-baiting
> loose his effect?

Banished, no. Burned, yes. Taking a trip through the crypt, library,
or ash heap cleanses a card of all effects. Going to the uncontrolled
region does not.

> 3.- has above, if bear-baiting looses his effect, the card is burned or
> remains in play as long the vampire who have it is in play?

Remains in play until a) its controller is ousted (not really an issue
now that Succubus Club is banned, but just being complete), or b) the
minion it's on is burned.

--Colin McGuigan

In message <Kf6dnaWetpfkmTzfRVn-hA@speakeasy.net>, Colin McGuigan
<maguaSPAM@BGONEspeakeasy.net> writes:
>its controller is ousted (not really an issue now that Succubus Club is
>banned, but just being complete)

You're forgetting the power strategy of Malkavian Time Auction.

Sorry, P0WAH STRATEGY.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:36:27 -0500, Colin McGuigan
<maguaSPAM@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote:

>> 3.- has above, if bear-baiting looses his effect, the card is burned or
>> remains in play as long the vampire who have it is in play?
>
> Remains in play until a) its controller is ousted (not really an issue
> now that Succubus Club is banned, but just being complete), or b) the
> minion it's on is burned.

Well, it can still come up in cornercase situations, for example with
cards that manipulate the ash heap (Sargon Fragment, Gear Up and Ercyes
Fragments seeming most appropriate for a general/anarch deck).

--
Bye,

Daneel

Daneel wrote:
> Well, it can still come up in cornercase situations, for example with
> cards that manipulate the ash heap (Sargon Fragment, Gear Up and Ercyes
> Fragments seeming most appropriate for a general/anarch deck).

None of those would get a Bear Baiting controlled by one Methuselah onto
the minion of another.

--Colin McGuigan

James Coupe wrote:
> In message <Kf6dnaWetpfkmTzfRVn-hA@speakeasy.net>, Colin McGuigan
> <maguaSPAM@BGONEspeakeasy.net> writes:
>
>>its controller is ousted (not really an issue now that Succubus Club is
>>banned, but just being complete)
>

> You're forgetting the power strategy of Malkavian Time Auction.
>
> Sorry, P0WAH STRATEGY.

Oh, yes. "How much do I hear for this Bear Baiting? Do I hear one
pool? One pool? Come on, one pool! Half a pool? Do I hear half a pool?"

--Colin McGuigan

sorry but it seems that my second question was misunderstood

when I asked about the minion being burned or banished I was refering
to the minion controlled by the other methuselah, because bear-baiting
says that I won the +2 bleed against the controller of that minion, but
if that minion is burned or banished then he is no longer controlled by
that methuselah, so bear-baiting would loose his effect. I'm right?

the problem is that the only way to play again a bear-baiting is that
the vampire who payed it is burned, otherwise it will remain in play
until the end of the table or until the bear-baiting vampire
controlller is pusted

ThE OnLy VipeR wrote:
> sorry but it seems that my second question was misunderstood
>
> when I asked about the minion being burned or banished I was refering
> to the minion controlled by the other methuselah, because bear-baiting
> says that I won the +2 bleed against the controller of that minion, but
> if that minion is burned or banished then he is no longer controlled by
> that methuselah, so bear-baiting would loose his effect. I'm right?

If Banished, the Bear-baiting would be temporarily suspended until
the vampire was brought back into the ready region.

If burned, the vampire is completely lost to Bear-baiting, so B-B
then becomes permanently inert.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 08:22:06 -0500, Colin McGuigan
<maguaSPAM@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote:

> Daneel wrote:
>> Well, it can still come up in cornercase situations, for example with
>> cards that manipulate the ash heap (Sargon Fragment, Gear Up and Ercyes
>> Fragments seeming most appropriate for a general/anarch deck).
>
> None of those would get a Bear Baiting controlled by one Methuselah onto
> the minion of another.

But they can retreive a Bear Baiting that was burned from play (to be
played again, for example).

--
Bye,

Daneel