Embrace Anarch Question

Quick Question:

One of my vampires is an anarch. He playes an Embrace.

Is the Embrace automatically Anarch as well? (I guess same rules applies
for Creation Rites, Waters of Duat and beign Black Hand)

Thanks

Andreas

Andreas Nusser wrote:

> Quick Question:
>
> One of my vampires is an anarch. He playes an Embrace.

No.

> Is the Embrace automatically Anarch as well? (I guess same rules applies
> for Creation Rites, Waters of Duat and beign Black Hand)

Right. Card text is needed for anarch, Black Hand, etc.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

LSJ Jun 6, 6:25 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad
From: LSJ <vtesrepS...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:25:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Embrace Anarch Question
original | Report Abuse

Andreas Nusser wrote:
> Quick Question:

> One of my vampires is an anarch. He playes an Embrace.

No.

What do you mean by no LSJ?

Andrew

daleaw@iinet.net.au wrote:
> LSJ Jun 6, 6:25 am show options
> Andreas Nusser wrote:
> > Quick Question:
>
> > One of my vampires is an anarch. He playes an Embrace.
>
> No.
>
> What do you mean by no LSJ?

That the anser to the question is negative.

The question given was: Is the Embrace automatically Anarch as well?

Sorry for swapping the lines, but I didn't think it would be difficult
to discern the meaning, since there was only one question in the post.