DECK - Salubri Antitribu Toolbox

Cacophony, so I decided -- meh, what the heck? Sure, the Salubri
Antitribu have gotten a bad rap, but I figure it would be cool to build
a deck around the clan that actually works. Right now, it can bleed via
Force of Will/Rapid Healing. It can bloat with Blood
Doll/Restoration/Sense Vitality. It has a few ways of delivering aggro.
damage with Dawn Operation, which doubles as plausible block denial.
Trap + Undead Persistance in hopes of beating them to death with your
hands or a Weighted Walking Stick. Anima Gathering and WWEF to block
critical actions. Kinda far fetched, but... Think it can work?

3x Adonai 7 AUS for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
1x Billy 5 AUS dom for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
1x Juan Cali 3 aus for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
1x Thomas Steed 4 ani aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
2x Wolf Valentine 4 for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
2x Kervos 3 aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
2x Doris 2 val Salubri-Antitribu:2

Master (12 cards)
5x Blood Doll
5x Fortitude
1x Parthenon, The
1x Auspex

Action (28 cards)
8x Force of Will
8x Rapid Healing
4x Restoration
4x Sense Vitality
4x Anima Gathering

Combat (24 cards)
8x Trap
4x Sword of the Righteous
4x Amaranth
4x Undead Persistance
4x Weighted Walking Stick

Action Modifier (12 cards)
4x Freak Drive
4x Burning Touch
4x Dawn Operation

Equipment (6 cards)
3x Meat Hook
3x Leather Jacket

Reaction (8 cards)
8x Wake with Evening's Freshness
5 answers Last reply
More about deck salubri antitribu toolbox

    <evil_inside1999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Cacophony, so I decided -- meh, what the heck? Sure, the Salubri
    > Antitribu have gotten a bad rap, but I figure it would be cool to build
    > a deck around the clan that actually works. Right now, it can bleed via
    > Force of Will/Rapid Healing. It can bloat with Blood
    > Doll/Restoration/Sense Vitality. It has a few ways of delivering aggro.
    > damage with Dawn Operation, which doubles as plausible block denial.
    > Trap + Undead Persistance in hopes of beating them to death with your
    > hands or a Weighted Walking Stick. Anima Gathering and WWEF to block
    > critical actions. Kinda far fetched, but... Think it can work?
    >
    > 3x Adonai 7 AUS for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Billy 5 AUS dom for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Juan Cali 3 aus for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Thomas Steed 4 ani aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Wolf Valentine 4 for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Kervos 3 aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Doris 2 val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    >
    > Master (12 cards)
    > 5x Blood Doll
    > 5x Fortitude
    > 1x Parthenon, The
    > 1x Auspex

    > Action (28 cards)
    > 8x Force of Will
    > 8x Rapid Healing
    > 4x Restoration
    > 4x Sense Vitality
    > 4x Anima Gathering
    >
    > Combat (24 cards)
    > 8x Trap
    > 4x Sword of the Righteous
    > 4x Amaranth
    > 4x Undead Persistance
    > 4x Weighted Walking Stick

    Go 4x Trap and 8x Weighter Walking Stick. Change 4x Amaranth to 4x Vengance
    of Samael. 5 agg is nothing to sneeze at.

    > Action Modifier (12 cards)
    > 4x Freak Drive
    > 4x Burning Touch
    > 4x Dawn Operation
    >
    > Equipment (6 cards)
    > 3x Meat Hook
    > 3x Leather Jacket
    >
    > Reaction (8 cards)
    > 8x Wake with Evening's Freshness

    evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Cacophony, so I decided -- meh, what the heck? Sure, the Salubri
    > Antitribu have gotten a bad rap, but I figure it would be cool to build
    > a deck around the clan that actually works. Right now, it can bleed via
    > Force of Will/Rapid Healing. It can bloat with Blood
    > Doll/Restoration/Sense Vitality. It has a few ways of delivering aggro.
    > damage with Dawn Operation, which doubles as plausible block denial.
    > Trap + Undead Persistance in hopes of beating them to death with your
    > hands or a Weighted Walking Stick. Anima Gathering and WWEF to block
    > critical actions. Kinda far fetched, but... Think it can work?
    >
    > 3x Adonai 7 AUS for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Billy 5 AUS dom for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Juan Cali 3 aus for Ventrue-Antitribu:2
    > 1x Thomas Steed 4 ani aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Wolf Valentine 4 for VAL Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Kervos 3 aus val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    > 2x Doris 2 val Salubri-Antitribu:2
    >
    > Master (12 cards)
    > 5x Blood Doll
    > 5x Fortitude
    > 1x Parthenon, The
    > 1x Auspex
    >
    > Action (28 cards)
    > 8x Force of Will
    > 8x Rapid Healing
    > 4x Restoration
    > 4x Sense Vitality
    > 4x Anima Gathering
    >
    > Combat (24 cards)
    > 8x Trap
    > 4x Sword of the Righteous
    > 4x Amaranth
    > 4x Undead Persistance
    > 4x Weighted Walking Stick
    >
    > Action Modifier (12 cards)
    > 4x Freak Drive
    > 4x Burning Touch
    > 4x Dawn Operation
    >
    > Equipment (6 cards)
    > 3x Meat Hook
    > 3x Leather Jacket
    >
    > Reaction (8 cards)
    > 8x Wake with Evening's Freshness

    Do yourself a favor and get some Sanguine Instructions in there.
    Superior Valeran is excellent for the few cards you're using.

    Rather than meat hook, consider the Garrote. No Pulse of the Canaille?

    Take out The Parthenon

    Take out The Parthenon

    Replaced with Hungry Coyote :D

    Sanguine Instruction is neat for the !Sal because they are weenie and
    in need of all the disciplines. Don't need VAL? How about FOR or AUS?

    Still, it looks good. WWS is a clever little trick. I'm a big fan of
    the Concealed Garrote, also. Good call on the Sense Vitality. Blessing
    of the Name is a mixed blessing (heh), as it leaves you mighty open.
    Freak Drive is still the most solid untap for them. Still, looks good.

    Yeah I like Sanguine Instruction, hmm might make room for them after
    all. I don't own all six copies of Blessing of the Name so I will use
    the two I have and fill the rest of the slots with 4 S. Instruction.
    Thanks for the thumbs up. Great tips.

Games Video Games