treo 650 speaker phone intermittent problem

June 26, 2005 4:41:33 AM

just notice that whenever i use my speaker phone, i can hear the other
party loud and clear, but the other party can only hear me
intermittently...

upgraded to 1.28 but still same problem...

it is a well known problem, or faulty set?

--
dave
dave's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, at 00:41:33 [GMT -0300] (13:41:33 Sunday, 26 June 2005
where I live) "dave" wrote:

> just notice that whenever i use my speaker phone, i can hear the other
> party loud and clear, but the other party can only hear me
> intermittently...

Works ok here.

Something Palm missed out on, and would be great - the ability to answer a
call on speaker.

--
Any line, however short, is still too long.
!