New player

I've been sadly absent the last month or so, but in return
we now have reqruited a new player to the Gothenburg area.
Simone Düring joined her first tournament last saturday, a
mere six day after she joined the really, really big qualifier
we call life.

Bea and I are slowly returning from torpor to the disruptive
unlife known as parenthood, but alas, Simone seems more
interesting in eating the cards than bleeding with them.

Sten During
5 answers Last reply
More about player

    Congradulations!
    --
    Comments Welcome,
    Norman S. Brown, Jr

    Welcome to parenthood Sten!

    My son has reached the milestone of sorting cards by some method known
    only to him and putting them into random bins. He also loves to watch
    me shuffle.

    There is yet hope for him. I never thought I would be so anxious to
    play Old Maid with him :-)

    Ethan Burrow - the pre/vic guy
    http://monger.vekn.org/

    texasjusticar wrote:
    > Welcome to parenthood Sten!
    >
    > My son has reached the milestone of sorting cards by some method known
    > only to him and putting them into random bins. He also loves to watch
    > me shuffle.
    >
    > There is yet hope for him. I never thought I would be so anxious to
    > play Old Maid with him :-)

    > Ethan Burrow - the pre/vic guy
    > http://monger.vekn.org/

    Hmm, I'm to be congratulated and my wife to be pitied? Heh :) I wish --
    she still placed better than I did last tournament, and with Simone on
    her arms most of the time to boot. Well, the kid probably spied the
    hands of the other players and gooed the options in code only Bea could
    understand... Yep, that must be it. Never should I have to consider the
    option that Bea plays better than I do -- not this year, in difference
    from last, or the year before that, or... :)

    Tired but happy
    Sten During

    > Hmm, I'm to be congratulated and my wife to be pitied? Heh :) I wish --
    > she still placed better than I did last tournament, and with Simone on
    > her arms most of the time to boot. Well, the kid probably spied the
    > hands of the other players and gooed the options in code only Bea could
    > understand... Yep, that must be it. Never should I have to consider the
    > option that Bea plays better than I do -- not this year, in difference
    > from last, or the year before that, or... :)
    >
    > Tired but happy
    > Sten During

    She's finally arrived!! Congratulations!
    What are the chances she'll make an appearance in Hungary?

    Robyn Tatu

    robyn_r@mindspring.com wrote:

    > She's finally arrived!! Congratulations!
    > What are the chances she'll make an appearance in Hungary?
    >
    > Robyn Tatu

    Hmm, quite literally the same that Bea and I do :)
    It'll be a matter of economy and opportunity.

    As of now she's sadly lacking the ability to make a proper
    choise between bleeding or rushing -- Simone that is, not
    Bea. Considering the effect she has on both of us I'd say
    she's be a natural master of the old rule Anarch Revolt
    deck :)

    Sten

Games Video Games