[deck] Weather Permitting

Deck Name: säävarauksella
Created By: unihiutale
Mental Patients throwing Flash Grenades

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 17, Max: 27, Avg: 5,5)
2 Roger Farnsworth aus OBF 4 !Malkavian
1 Idalia dem AUS 4 !Malkavian
1 Colonel cel dem obf AUS 5 !Malkavian
2 General Perfidio Dios dem obf AUS 5 !Malkavian
2 Quira obt tha AUS OBF 6 !Malkavian
2 Dolphin Black AUS DEM OBF 6 !Malkavian
1 Korah ani AUS DEM OBF 7 !Malkavian
1 Rodolfo pro AUS DEM OBF 8 !Malkavian

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (14 cards)
1 Sunset Strip, Hollywood
3 Blood Doll
1 Institution Hunting Ground
2 Rotschreck
2 Perfectionist
2 Anarch Troublemaker
1 Pentex(TM) Loves You!
1 Elder Library
1 Dreams of the Sphinx

Action (16 cards)
4 Pulse of the Canaille
2 Madman`s Quill
4 Revelations
2 Dive into Madness
1 Sibyl`s Tongue
2 Zillah`s Tears
1 Arson

Action Modifier (16 cards)
1 Forgotten Labyrinth
5 Change of Target
2 Walk through Arcadia
3 Eyes of Chaos
1 Lost in Crowds
2 Elder Impersonation
2 Cloak the Gathering

Reaction (12 cards)
3 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
5 Telepathic Misdirection
3 Telepathic Counter
1 Babble

Combat (9 cards)
9 Concealed Weapon

Equipment (11 cards)
11 Flash Grenade

Ally (8 cards)
8 Escaped Mental Patient

Retainer (3 cards)
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1 Tasha Morgan
1 Ghoul Escort

Event (1 cards)
1 Unmasking, The

The idea is to get out some Escaped Mental Patients and power up the
permanent bleed enhancers while the Patients stand guard against
anything nasty like rushes (or hopefully, if the Unmasking is out,
votes). When the time is right, rushing any blockers/deflectors and
tapping them with the Flash Grenades is followed up by bleeds.
Revelations and CoT:s are there to get rid of Wakes.

This deck has quite many moving parts (->Elder Library & DotS) and
it's tricky to get something working without making something else
fail. As a result there's not too much defense or bloat, and I'm a bit
unhappy with it. What do you think?

Oh, and the name, "Weather Permitting", comes from a nasty experience
with an early version of the deck when someone demonstrated repeatedly
the way the Patients throw down their grenades and go home whenever it
rains (Weather Control).

I'd like to include some Misdirections to make tapping more reliable,
but then again I'd also would like to add some bloat and a Sudden or
two to deny my prey of bloat when my deck is still setting up... and
there are only so many master slots.

I'd appreciate any comments.

MERLIN

> Event (1 cards)
> 1 Unmasking, The

If you're blocking w/ the EMPs, The FBI special Affairs Division would
help get a little more out of 'em if they are using weather control (or
if you are saccing them for aggs).