WARNING!!!!! This will Delete All Data and restore the laptop to factory settings. I found this helpful because all I got from these guys was sarcasm. Good Luck.
Warning: All data on the hard drive will be erased. Back up any important data before proceeding. Make sure the computer is connected to a power supply and do not switch it off or restart during the process.
1) Hold down the power button for ten seconds to switch off your machine
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the zero key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook
3) When the machine starts beeping, release the zero key
4) When prompted by the warning screen, select Yes to continue with the system recovery
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software and click Next
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state and Click Next again
7) Click Next to Start the recovery