*** Shared Nightmare, Utrecht ***

Date: Sunday, July 3rd
Registration: 10:15 - 10:45
First round starting time: 11:00

Type of Event: Constructed Deck Tournament
Expected number of participants: 20

Number of rounds: 3+F
Time limit per round: 2 hours

Address of Event:
De Shelter
Willem Schuylenburglaan 5
3571 SB Utrecht
The Netherlands

Use multi-judge rules: probably yes
Entry fee: € 5

Organizer Name: Emiliano Imeroni (in lieu of Emile Bosman)
Organizer Email: E (DOT) Imeroni (AT) phys (DOT) uu (DOT) nl

------------------------------ -------------------

Interested people are kindly invited to pre-register by writing
me an email at the above address.

Hope to see many people in Utrecht, and my apologies for
the late announcement!

Cheers,
Emiliano

PS This time there will be breaks between rounds, I promise!! :)

Hi all,

There is probably a curse with me and the organization
of tournaments... :-(

Due to problems with the location, I had (once more) to
reschedule the tournament in Utrecht, which will
now take place on SATURDAY, JULY 2 (instead of Sunday).

My apologies for the inconvenience... The new
announcement follows.

------------------------------

*** Shared Nightmare, Utrecht ***

Date: Saturday, July 2rd
Registration: 10:15 - 10:45
First round starting time: 11:00

Type of Event: Constructed Deck Tournament
Expected number of participants: 20

Number of rounds: 3+F
Time limit per round: 2 hours

Address of Event:
De Shelter
Willem Schuylenburglaan 5
3571 SB Utrecht
The Netherlands

Use multi-judge rules: probably yes
Entry fee: € 5

Organizer Name: Emiliano Imeroni (in lieu of Emile Bosman)
Organizer Email: E (DOT) Imeroni (AT) phys (DOT) uu (DOT) nl

------------------------------

Interested people are kindly invited to pre-register by writing
me an email at the above address.

Hope to see many people in Utrecht!

Cheers,
Emiliano

sorry man, can't make it. :( First chance in 5 years to see Nine Inch Nails
live.

"tobiasopdenbrouw@geenspamvoormij_hotmail.com"
<tobiasopdenbrouw@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> You could have gone to Nijmegen, ;)

mmm. 1 day event in Nijmegen vs 4 day event (www.rockwerchter.be) in my back
yard*. I choose what's behind curtain number 2 :)

*for certain values of back yard, meaning a) I had a back yard and b) he was
20km long