Does anyone play VTES in NYC?

I am going to be in the Newark, NYC area June 27-July 1st. Does anyone
play this game out there?

Preston

pat

Expert

"Preston" <prestonpoulter@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am going to be in the Newark, NYC area June 27-July 1st. Does anyone
> play this game out there?
>
> Preston

Preston -

I don't know if the Prince of NYC follows this newsgroup, and it's not my
place to publish his contact details in this public forum, but his address
on the prince list (see WW site) matches the e-mail address I have for him,
so you should be able to get in touch with him that way.

Or check out the NYC Yahoo Group at
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/vtes-nyc/

I've never joined them (I live closer to Philly), but the NYC group plays at
least semi-regularly at a store near Penn Station.

Enjoy the trip to NYC, & good luck finding a game.

Pat

Preston wrote:

> I am going to be in the Newark, NYC area June 27-July 1st. Does anyone
> play this game out there?

There is a solid VTES group that meets at Neutral Ground on, what, 23rd and
5th? If you want the e-mail for Nick Watkins (prince of NYC), drop me a
line.

But he might be at Origins that weekend.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Most Definitely!

There is a solid group of players every wednesday night at
neutralground.com -as was mentioned above
(26th street between 6th and 7th ave-check the website)
and also on friday nights

(i would suggest going to the wednesday affair right now or contact me
-
nick watkins-prince of nyc- directly to arrange a table of players on
friday -on demand vtes :)

as alot of us have taken off-including myself- this summer for-the
beach-and other things on a friday night..oh my goodness.can you
believe it;)

but during the fall and winter months -the prince of nyc and crew are
always there every friday-all night long 7pm till ??6am sometimes at
the diner after 12!

Always someone stopping by from out of town for business-so do feel
free to check us out!

catch the PATH train into penn station and walk over(like 8
blocks-10min to the store)

nick watkins
always promoting VTES in NYC

Turns out, the NYC trip got canceled.

Sorry,
Preston

nick wrote:

> nick watkins
> always promoting VTES in NYC

Nick!

Are there any tournaments planned for over the summer months? I gotta get
down there to visit my folks at some point, and I figure if I could arrange
my visitiation around a VTES event, that would rock :)