Mac w/ Microsoft base station.

hey guys, I have a question.. is the Wireless-G Base
Station MN- currently have this base station, and am
thinking about buying a new mac this summer. Also, does
anyone know any CAD programs compatible with Macs? Thanks a
lot.

You should be asking in one of the Mac newsgroups.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

<derekjryan86@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hey guys, I have a question.. is the Wireless-G Base
> Station MN- currently have this base station, and am
> thinking about buying a new mac this summer. Also, does
> anyone know any CAD programs compatible with Macs? Thanks a
> lot.

the newest version of Airport and the Extreme G cards on the new Macs
will work fine with the MN700.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Sorry, I didn't know there were Mac newsgroups, and this
does have to do a Microsoft base station. I'll keep it in
mind next time.. I'm new here.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question. :cool: I thought you were asking
about computer assisted drawing (CAD) programs.
--

> Sorry, I didn't know there were Mac newsgroups, and this
> does have to do a Microsoft base station. I'll keep it in
> mind next time.. I'm new here.

Well, actually.. I had a follow up question regarding this
issue. But I'll head on over to a Mac discussion for that.

TRENDING THREADS