Canadian Stores

Hello Fellows!
I´m Marcelo, a VTES player from Belo Horizonte, Brazil!
I´m looking for VTES stores and players in Montreal and Ottawa in
Canada.

Someone can help me?

cheers
Marcelo

Thanks for your help David!
I already e-mailed every canadian prince in Quebec region and got no
answer!
That´s why I posted this topic here!
But anyone that knows a store address, pease send to me!

Best wishes
Marcelo

invisigoth

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You may be necessary to send your emails in french and definatly
mention somthing about Vtes in the title...

Pc.

"Marcelo Mello" <marcelo.marcelomvieira@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Fellows!
> I´m Marcelo, a VTES player from Belo Horizonte, Brazil!
> I´m looking for VTES stores and players in Montreal and Ottawa in
> Canada.

Montreal, contact Dominique Lewerenz; princedemontreal@yahoo.com

Ottawa doesn't have a listed VEKN Prince. Player registry has 12 listed
players, though...

http://206.65.59.246/VTES/member.tpl

Regards
DaveZ
Atom Weaver

> Thanks for your help David!
> I already e-mailed every canadian prince in Quebec region and got no
> answer!
> That´s why I posted this topic here!
> But anyone that knows a store address, pease send to me!

Marcelo,

Hrrm. Not good behavior for a VEKN demo-monkey... I'm disappointed.
Another way you might get a response is to post in the White Wolf forum,
seeking the help of The Draconian Garden Gnome (DGG). Marc Kinsville is an
avid VTESser, and a friendly sort, as well. I wouldn't look for him in the
VTES forum, though. Check around either the V:tR forum, or maybe the Old
World of Darkness forum. He's in Montreal, but knows just about every group
in the region, I think. Happy Hunting!

DaveZ
Atom Weaver

P.S. I'll post your desire to be contacted to the Conclave list for you as
well, if someone hasn't done it already...

Wes

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002

Marcelo,

I'm in Windsor, Ontario and quite a bit out of your way. But there will be a
convention in Toronto on Aug 26-28 which you may want to attend. And anyone
else who is interested, of course.

Here's the website:

http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConTorontoV2/CC_Gaming_Home.asp

Dave Stevers (aka freakdrivr) of Toronto and myself will be there, among
others, running demos, regular games and a tournament. Should be fun.

Cheers,
WES