Trophy: Retainers question

*****
During your untap phase, if this card is on a vampire, you may search
your library (shuffle afterward) or hand for a retainer. This vampire
employs that retainer (he or she must meet the requirements, if any).
Pay the cost as normal. This is not an action.
*****

If I put Trophy: Retainers into play, and reward another Methuselah's
vampire with it later in the game, do I get to put retainers onto his
vampire during my own untap phase (since I still control the Trophy)?

If that retainer costs blood, does that vampire have to pay?

If the retainer costs pool, who pays the pool cost? (The controller of
the Trophy, or the controller of the vampire?)

Jozxyqk wrote:
> If I put Trophy: Retainers into play, and reward another Methuselah's
> vampire with it later in the game, do I get to put retainers onto his
> vampire during my own untap phase (since I still control the Trophy)?

Yes, but this will probably be errata'ed so that when you award a
trophy, control of the trophy goes to the controller of the rewardee.

> If that retainer costs blood, does that vampire have to pay?

Currently, yes.

> If the retainer costs pool, who pays the pool cost? (The controller of
> the Trophy, or the controller of the vampire?)

You'd pay the pool.

Google for "author:LSJ trophy retainers control" for the thread.

--Colin McGuigan