Bachman's Goons Brutalize Another CNN reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can CNN’s Don Lemon possibly sound like a bigger puss?

I’m sure WWII reporter Ernie Pyle, who endured fierce war zones without as much whining, could perfectly understand the fear in Lemon’s voice as he describes being brutalized by a couple of… blonde girls.

[flash=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/v/i8ItDMLlAfE?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

There is one other oddly related fight snippet today so far regarding the decline of hope and change. What's left of it.

Artist who created iconic symbol of Hope and Change for the entire world gets beaten up by Danish leftists.

It just wasn’t supposed to end up this way, was it?

Shepard Fairey’s latest work has not been well received in Denmark. Last weekend, a group of angry thugs called Fairey “Obama illuminati” and then proceeded to beat up him and a friend after the opening of his exhibition in Copenhagen, leaving the world famous graffiti artist with a black eye and a bruised rib. Fairey refused to report the assault to the police– “The only thing I could see coming out of it was further media commentary like ‘street artist whiner Shepard Fairey can’t hold it down in a fight so he snitches to the cops,” Fairey said — so the incident wasn’t reported until Friday when The Guardian got the scoop.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2011/08/shepard-fairey-got-beat-up-danish-left-wing-radicals/41231/

I’ll give him this much… He certainly has a higher tolerance for an ass-kicking than Don Lemon.

knarl

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
Horrific....

Maybe Lemon should get some body guards. I've a couple 10yr old nieces that could help protect his frail frame from those meanie blonde ladies!!

Have someone call him a waambulance.

"OK. You're a Waambulance." Old vaudeville joke.

Don Lemon, "What's vaudeville?"

Brutalized by blondes (the one in the black dress looks a little like Ann Coulter)?
Take me, me, me. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.