Song of Pan
Static Virtue

Sathriel

sathriel@o2.pl wrote:
> Aren't we humorous today ?
>
> The list updated

(card titles snipped)

Very cool.

Out of curiousity, 'updated' from what source? Where are the cards
getting spoiled, so we can look too!

> Sathriel

-John Flournoy

sathr...@o2.pl wrote:
> >From the ultimate source on everything - the Internet. Sometimes you
> may find something useful there too. ;)
>
> Ok, because some guys think I'm pulling their legs so look at
>
> http://www.thepathofblood.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2392

Okay, so the source is the Ken Meyer art. For the record, you can't
always trust the names Ken assigns to the art. They don't always match
up. Check out his site and you'll see what I mean.

If anybody buys any of this, be sure to let Eric Chiang know via
vtesart@yahoo.com and we'll add your purchase to the vtesinla.org art
database listings.

-Robert

sathriel@o2.pl wrote:
> >From the ultimate source on everything - the Internet. Sometimes you
> may find something useful there too. ;)
>
> Ok, because some guys think I'm pulling their legs so look at
>
> http://www.thepathofblood.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2392
>
> Sathriel

It seems like artists have a lot of freedom to release spoiler stuff
unofficially. I certainly don't mind getting spoiled, but it does seem
odd that they wouldn't be more restricted.

Is it just me, or does it look awfully sunny in Ganhuru's picture? Are
we sure he's a vamp? Does he show up in the book or something?

Eric Simon
Prince of Chicago
Anarch Newsletter Writer

I know Robert that it was the case earlier. But in recent sets his
cards are called as they are in game - so Valerius (younger) and
Valerius (older) are Valerius and Valerius (ADV) respectively.

And I ckecked his site, some names are also from this and other sites
featuring his art.

Sathriel

Talking about the sun, Eric, have you seen Jesus Alcala ?

And btw I haven't read KotEK corebook but will check it for any names.
And I think that some vampires from World of Darkness 2ed may appear on
cards.

Sathriel

sathriel@o2.pl wrote:
> Talking about the sun, Eric, have you seen Jesus Alcala ?

At least Jesus has that big Sombrero to block the sun. :) That
sunlight thing is not an uncommon mistake. WW even mentions it on
their website in the instructions for artist submissions.

The writers' version of this common mistake is to refer to "day" all of
the time instead of "night". As in "What *day* should we plan on for
our hunt?"

-Robert

<sathriel@o2.pl> schreef in bericht
> For those who want to know
>
> Crypt
>
> Agru Kabera
> Fahlu Shibaba
> Ganhuru
> Khalu
>
> Library
>
> Abombwe
> Akunanse Kholo
> Guruhi Kholo
> Orun
> Song of Pan

Legacies of Blood: the set also known as the tonguetwister set.

pat

Expert

"Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote in message
> sathriel@o2.pl wrote:
>> Talking about the sun, Eric, have you seen Jesus Alcala ?
>
> At least Jesus has that big Sombrero to block the sun. :) That
> sunlight thing is not an uncommon mistake. WW even mentions it on
> their website in the instructions for artist submissions.
>
> The writers' version of this common mistake is to refer to "day" all of
> the time instead of "night". As in "What *day* should we plan on for
> our hunt?"
>
> -Robert

Most of the WW fiction writers (or their editors :) are pretty good about
getting the "night" correct. It startled me when I first started reading the
fiction, but I'm used to it now, and only the rare incorrect "day" startles
me any more.

I always figured Jesus was Daring the Dawn as part of a pack ritual... he is
Sabbat, after all. :)

- Pat

Am I the only one having trouble to acces the path of blood page to see
mr. Meyer's art?

sathriel@o2.pl wrote:
> Talking about the sun, Eric, have you seen Jesus Alcala ?

Jesus's sombrero protects him. Besides, being a Sabbat vampire and
accustomed to rituals with fire, he probably won't panic by the mere
fact that it is day. There is nothing wrong in that picture ;)

I won't discuss Jesus, after watching the fourth Batman movie nothing
really surprises me (rubber mouths anyone?). Besides he's just a Two.

For those interested in Legacies Art of Ken see

http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/list.pl?gallery=%205214&genre=

or

http://kenmeyerjr.deviantart.com/

Sathriel

Well, I use Firefox and it doesn't work as well...

I will inform Todd Banister (webmaster) about your problems.

Sathriel

On 29 Jun 2005 20:02:45 -0700, "Fabio Ciccone"
<fabiocralves@gmail.com> wrote:

>Am I the only one having trouble to acces the path of blood page to see
>mr. Meyer's art?

No. It's been ages since I had the chance to access The Path of Blood
at all - like, six months or so, maybe more.

I've made a few updates on my browser to see what's up since I thought
I was the only one with that problem, but didn't try using any browser
other than Explorer, which means a significant disadvantage to my
approach of the problem ;)

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V for Vendetta on the big screen!
http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/

What type of issues are you having with thepathofblood.com? I've clicked on
the supplied link earlier in this thread using both IE and Firefox without
any problems.

Thanks,
Todd Banister

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:59:42 -0400, "Todd Banister"
<scribe@thepathofblood.com> wrote:

>What type of issues are you having with thepathofblood.com? I've clicked on
>the supplied link earlier in this thread using both IE and Firefox without
>any problems.
>Thanks,
>Todd Banister

Hi Todd,

I really don't understand it. I know it must be something in my end,
since it seems that only me and the other Fabio can't access it. But
just so you're aware, it simply does not load. Everytime I try to
access www.thepathofblood.com or any link to that domain name, I get a
minute or two of waiting just to get the "can't access the page"
default message for Explorer.

many thanks for your attention,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V for Vendetta on the big screen!
http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/

Exactly the same here :p

Could it be something about both me and Fabio are accessing from
Brazil? (I don't see why this would happen, but it's my best shot :\ )

Fabio Ciccone wrote:
> Could it be something about both me and Fabio are accessing from
> Brazil? (I don't see why this would happen, but it's my best shot :\)

I'm afraid not. I am accessing The Path of Blood normally, and I'm in
Brazil too.

However, I recommend you look for the spoilers through the other links
someone posted earlier on this thread. The links posted on the forum
are pretty much those from the original art e-bay auctions. So, unless
you are interested on the forum itself (or on the auctions), you should
look for the pictures at Fantasy Art Gallerie and Ken Meyer's websites.

Regards,

Luiz Mello
V:EKN Prince de Vitória

Did you hear about this phenomenon "black holes/invisibility"
(might be the wrong name but you get the idea :)) in
IP-Routing? No joke. There are sometimes unaccessable
paths to IP Adresses from some starting points due to
anomalies or such in routing configurations or I don't
know what ...
There should be some abstracts in PC-magazines/forums.
Dunno about a workaround though or wether you can force
a "deviation" that works to show the site.

Just another possibillity ...

Alf

i don´t think so. i accesed the site from the link provided earlier
without any problem...

cheers
luciano "the baiatl" de sampaio
vekn anarch baron de curitiba
getting back to the baali clan newsletter, if still possible

On 30 Jun 2005 23:42:28 -0700, "A.J.Behrends"
<tree.beard.DO.NOT.SPAM.ME@gmx.de> wrote:

>Did you hear about this phenomenon "black holes/invisibility"
>(might be the wrong name but you get the idea :)) in
>IP-Routing? No joke. There are sometimes unaccessable
>paths to IP Adresses from some starting points due to
>anomalies or such in routing configurations or I don't
>know what ...
>There should be some abstracts in PC-magazines/forums.
>Dunno about a workaround though or wether you can force
>a "deviation" that works to show the site.
>Just another possibillity ...
>Alf

Hi Alf,

Though I've never heard about this "black hole" routing thing, I was
wondering myself if it wasn't something related to routing or DNS
names registering.

Both me and the other Fabio are in the same city, Sao Paulo. I won't
be surprised if he is using the same ISP than me (Terra?). If so, it
could explain why we can't access it and Clemént can - he's in
Vitoria, which is distant enough to merit a different route to
out-of-country DNS names.

I'll call my ISP as soon as possible to check that.