Attn Chris H, Got my MN-740 Working

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi Chris,
I posted last week and you were trying to help me. I
wanna thank you again and let ya know I got it working.
After days of research on the internet and ready to toss
it out the window, I figured it out. In case someone else
has this problem, my solution was that I added the MAC
address of the XBox itself to my MAC filter list on the
router and BOOM, it was working. Not sure if that is the
right solution but it's working so thats all that matters
for me. Got an excellent signal and it's at 54.... Router
is across the room... But thanks for the help,
Danny

Very good, Danny. I thought you'd already done that? Maybe it was just the
MN-740 itself, huh? Well, anyway, glad you got it working properly. Enjoy!
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC