Quickie Origins Report

Just got back from Origins, and boy, are my arms tired.

Yeah , so anyway, the indefatigable Kevin Mergen ran, like, a billion
tournaments, all of which were chock full of great VTES action. Great job
Kevin! You rock the world!

Thursday there were, like, what, 5 or 6 different 2R+F constructed events
(all of which had, like, ~12-15 people playing) that ran at 2 hour
increments, so if you didn't get into the finals of the tournament you were
in now, you could start a new tournament as soon as the finals started. Of
those, I know that Ben Peal won two of them with crazy decks (as is Ben's
way), John Bell won one of them, and John's incredibly awsome 7 year old son
Connor won another one.

Friday was a 30 player 3R+F constructed tournament that was won by me with a
weenie Animalism deck (virtually identical to the one I posted in my last
Nosferatu Newsletter--see "Bats with Birds in their Mouths") that either I
or Kevin will post later--including the final, I got 3GW/11 VP in 4 rounds.
There was also a draft tournament Thursday night. but that ended at, like,
3:00 am or something, so I don't know what happened there.

Saturday had a Quallifier with what looked like 35 some odd players and was
won by Chris Berg (also of central New York--go us!) The finals included a
Great Beast deck and Xian with an incredibly effective old school Tremere
B+B deck. There was also a 5 player sideline draft (using the highly sketchy
yet still very entertaining Final Nights/KMW combo of boosters) won by Matt
Morgan.

Sunday morning there was another 2R+F constructed event that looked like it
had about ~20 players, but I left and have no idea what happened.

I'm sure Kevin will post more official results and deck lists will show up
shortly. And lots of wacky folks will have all sorts of fun things to
contribute.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil
33 answers Last reply
More about quickie origins report

    Hey Peter,

    Congratulations on your win. I read that newsletter with interest. I
    will have to go put that deck together now.

    Cheers,
    Preston

    "Peter D Bakija" <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote

    > "Bats with Birds in Their Mouths"*
    > (* and when they echo-locate, they shoot birds at you.)

    Nice deck. Looks like one I used to fly with some success years ago. For
    some reason, I could never get it to work well after Final Nights came out.
    Not sure why. Theoretically, the new cards and changes to the overall
    metagame *should* help this kind of deck, IMHO.

    > Crypt:
    > 1x Christianus Lionel, Mad Chronicler (6) ANI
    > 1x Nigel, The Shunned (5) ANI
    > 1x Devin Bisley (5) ANI
    > 1x Calebros, The Martyr (5) ANI
    > 1x Bobby Lemon (4) ANI
    > 1x Tommy (3) ani
    > 1x Shannon Price, The Whisperer (3) ani
    > 1x Dani (2) ani
    > 1x Mouse (2) ani
    > 1x Gillian Krader (2) ani
    > 1x Zip (2) ani
    > 1x Lisa Noble (1) ani

    Crypt is easier these days, with more access to ANI in the smaller caps.
    Better than having to put 8 copies of Animalism masters...

    > Avg of 3.33
    >
    > Library:
    > 4x Animalism
    > 3x Blood Doll
    > 2x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
    > 1x Information Network
    > 1x Fame
    > 1x Metro Underground
    > 1x Archon Investigation

    Since you're a weenie deck, and want to get into combat, some Haven
    Uncovereds could probably replace one or two of the get-into-combat cards.
    With your intercept, they're not likely to burn the Haven.

    > 3x Bum's Rush
    > 2x Games of Instinct
    > 9x Forced Awakening
    > 3x IR Goggles
    > 21x Aid from Bats
    > 14x Carrion Crows
    > 9x Raven Spy
    > 8x Drawing Out the Beast
    > 2x Cat's Guidance
    > 1x Owl Companion
    > 2x Army of Rats
    > 1x Murder of Crows
    > 1x Canine Horde
    > 1x Tier of Souls

    You seem to be concerned with maintaining range. Terror Frenzy worked well
    for me in this capacity.

    > -I swapped a Tier of Souls in for a Games of Instinct. The Tier of Souls
    > never did anything particularly important, but the Games of Instinct
    > continued to hose me, as even with a weenie crypt, I regularly would draw
    > Games wanting to Rush someone, and there wouldn't be any targets that were
    > older than my usable Sabbat vampire. I'm turning the rest of the Games
    > into
    > Bum's Rush now.

    If you insist on transient get-into-combats, I would think that Harass might
    be better. You'll usually have enough maneuvers handy, from the looks of
    this deck, but having the extra press means the Carrion Crows will do a lot
    more damage over the entire combat.

    Here's my 2001 deck, if you'd like to compare. It's a lot more
    offense-oriented, as my decks are wont to be. This deck also managed to win
    a tournament, but looking at it now, it seems to need a major facelift...
    needs to be more like yours, I think.

    Shotgun Ritual Toronto May 2001
    Winning Deck by Andrew "Wes" Weston

    Name of Deck: Do Not Feed the Animals
    By: Wes

    CRYPT (12 Vampires, avg = 2.5)

    Anastasia Grey - 3 ani
    Leon - 3 ani
    Panagos Levidis - 3 ani
    Raziya Samater - 3 ani
    Shannon Price, the Whisperer - 3 ani
    Tommy - 3 ani
    Wendy Wade - 3 ani
    Dani - 2 ani
    Gillian Krader - 2 ani
    Vliam Andor - 2 ani
    Vliam Andor - 2 ani
    Navar - 1 ani

    LIBRARY (90 cards; 16 Masters, 74 Minion)

    8 Animalism
    2 Blood Doll
    2 Effective Management
    Anarch Troublemaker
    Haven Uncovered
    Humanitas
    Zoo Hunting Ground

    8 Computer Hacking
    3 Raven Spy
    2 Army of Rats
    J.S. Simmons, Esq
    Mr. Winthrop
    Murder of Crows
    Renegade Garou
    Tasha Morgan
    Tier of Souls

    4 Guard Dogs
    4 Wake with Evening's Freshness

    21 Aid from Bats
    14 Carrion Crows
    4 Fake Outs
    4 Dodge
    2 Drawing out the Beast
    2 Terror Frenzy

    Cheers,
    WES

    Wes wrote:

    > Crypt is easier these days, with more access to ANI in the smaller caps.
    > Better than having to put 8 copies of Animalism masters...

    Yep. Really, though, you are only getting Bobby Lemon with the ANI over and
    above previous crypts. But he is a good enough reason alone to go 2/3.

    > Since you're a weenie deck, and want to get into combat, some Haven
    > Uncovereds could probably replace one or two of the get-into-combat cards.
    > With your intercept, they're not likely to burn the Haven.

    That might be a viable plan.

    > You seem to be concerned with maintaining range. Terror Frenzy worked well
    > for me in this capacity.

    I've never actually had any problem keeping range open--I thought about
    Terror Frenzy, but the 1 blood cost is pretty significant in this deck. The
    DoTB works well for keeping me from getting shot, and the extra damage is
    huge. Oooh, and I think TF lets them press to end, too.

    > If you insist on transient get-into-combats, I would think that Harass might
    > be better. You'll usually have enough maneuvers handy, from the looks of
    > this deck, but having the extra press means the Carrion Crows will do a lot
    > more damage over the entire combat.

    That might be a solid plan.

    > 21 Aid from Bats
    > 14 Carrion Crows

    Heh heh. Apparently, 21 Bats/14 Crows is the magic number :-)

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil

    > Sunday morning there was another 2R+F constructed event that looked like it
    > had about ~20 players, but I left and have no idea what happened.

    18 players. I was first seed going into the finals, but got nuked early
    and couldn't stay to watch the end. The other finalists were Ben Peal,
    Matt Morgan, and Dave and Robyn Tatu.

    On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Gregory Stuart Pettigrew wrote:

    >> Sunday morning there was another 2R+F constructed event that looked like it
    >> had about ~20 players, but I left and have no idea what happened.
    >>

    > 18 players. I was first seed going into the finals, but got nuked early
    > and couldn't stay to watch the end. The other finalists were Ben Peal,
    > Matt Morgan, and Dave and Robyn Tatu.

    I already wrote about this at http://themadnessnetwork.blogspot.com/.
    Stop by and have a look!

    Matt Morgan

    The Winning Deck:

    Deck Name: Viable 3rd Pary
    Created By: Robyn Tatu

    Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 34, Max: 38, Avg: 9.00)
    3 Stravinsky ANI AUS pot VIC 9, Tzimisce:2, Archbishop
    3 Velya for ANI AUS PRE VIC 9, Tzimisce:3, Cardinal
    2 John Paleologus pot ANI AUS CEL VIC 9, Tzimisce:3, Archbishop
    1 Sascha Vykos ani dom AUS THA VIC 8, Tzimisce:2, Archbishop
    1 Meshenka ANI AUS VIC 8, Tzimisce:2, Priscus
    2 Lambach ANI AUS DOM pre VIC 10, Tzimisce:2, Cardinal

    Library: (90 cards)
    -------------------
    Master (10 cards)
    1 Fear of Mekhet
    1 Library Hunting Ground
    1 Liquidation
    7 Minion Tap

    Action (2 cards)
    1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
    1 Cryptic Mission

    Action Modifier (14 cards)
    2 Bribes
    4 Changeling
    2 Private Audience
    4 Telepathic Vote Counting
    2 Voter Captivation

    Political Action (18 cards)
    2 Anarchist Uprising
    1 Ancient Influence
    2 Banishment
    1 Cardinal Benediction
    1 Consanguineous Boon
    2 Conservative Agitation
    1 Disputed Territory
    1 Honor the Elders
    5 Kine Resources Contested
    1 Political Stranglehold
    1 Sabbat Inquisitor

    Reaction (22 cards)
    3 Cats' Guidance
    2 Enhanced Senses
    2 Forced Awakening
    2 Telepathic Counter
    7 Telepathic Misdirection
    6 Wake with Evening's Freshness

    Combat (22 cards)
    2 Aid from Bats
    1 Canine Horde
    9 Carrion Crows
    8 Chiropteran Marauder
    2 Drawing Out the Beast

    Combo (2 cards)
    2 Plasmic Form

    robyn_r@mindspring.com wrote:

    > The Winning Deck:
    >
    > Deck Name: Viable 3rd Pary
    > Created By: Robyn Tatu

    Robyn,

    Which tournament did this win?

    Thanks,

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    robyn_r@mindspring.com wrote:

    Hey Robyn! Congrats! I have a few questions....

    > Deck Name: Viable 3rd Pary

    Is this really the name? I don't get it.

    > Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 34, Max: 38, Avg: 9.00)

    > Library: (90 cards)
    > -------------------
    > Master (10 cards)
    > 1 Fear of Mekhet
    > 1 Library Hunting Ground
    > 1 Liquidation
    > 7 Minion Tap

    This seems bold in all kinds of ways. Only 10 masters, lots of minion
    tap without much way to get them back full, no influence accelerator.
    Did you ever have one of those fast, filthy, evil decks behind you? I
    guess having the minion taps saves you from that, but then you set
    yourself up to be vulnerable against combat. Anyway, it obviously
    worked for you, I'm just curious about how it plays. I guess I should
    go re-read the reports more closely now.

    > Action (2 cards)
    > 1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
    > 1 Cryptic Mission

    You only have 1 copy of a vampire with tha in your crypt. How did one
    CM make the cut?

    --

    David Cherryholmes
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:10:31 -0400, Peter D Bakija
    <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote:

    >> The Winning Deck:

    >> Deck Name: Viable 3rd Pary
    >> Created By: Robyn Tatu

    >Robyn,

    >Which tournament did this win?

    Origins 2005
    Sunday
    July 3rd, 2005
    18 players
    3R + F

    Carpe noctem.

    Lasombra

    http://www.TheLasombra.com

    Your best online source for information about V:TES.
    Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
    of booster and starter box displays.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    David Cherryholmes wrote:

    > Is this really the name? I don't get it.

    Ya know. They vote. They are a Third Party, and presumably a viable one.

    "I'm voting for someone else!"
    "Go ahead. Throw your vote away. It's a two party system!"
    -Citizen Kang

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:26:47 -0400, Peter D Bakija
    <pdb6@lightlink.com> scrawled:

    >David Cherryholmes wrote:
    >
    >> Is this really the name? I don't get it.
    >
    >Ya know. They vote. They are a Third Party, and presumably a viable one.

    The confusion may have arisen from the original post having "party"
    spelled without the "t", thus being "pary", which i think may mean
    "has a tendency to pare".

    salem
    http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
    (replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    salem wrote:

    > The confusion may have arisen from the original post having "party"
    > spelled without the "t", thus being "pary", which i think may mean
    > "has a tendency to pare".

    Heh. See, since I have lysdexia, I never notice those things...

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    David Cherryholmes wrote:
    > robyn_r@mindspring.com wrote:
    >
    > Hey Robyn! Congrats! I have a few questions....
    >
    > > Deck Name: Viable 3rd Pary
    >
    > Is this really the name? I don't get it.

    nono...I was in a hurry to get out of town and missed the "t" in party
    - and the Cryptic Mission should be a Cryptic Rider.

    > This seems bold in all kinds of ways. Only 10 masters, lots of minion
    > tap without much way to get them back full, no influence accelerator.
    > Did you ever have one of those fast, filthy, evil decks behind you?

    The first round had me sitting as prey to Connor Bell and his dad's
    deadly Kindred Spirits deck with 10 Suddens. I took every bleed, like
    a good little wall, with the hopes of jamming him on stealth and
    keeping him from drawing into modifiers long enough to cripple him
    backwards.

    I was able to use my Minion Taps because my cross table buddy was
    talking Connor in to using his Suddens for the Memories Of Mortality
    that were landing on him. Sometimes things just go your way.

    I don't play with a lot of masters anyway, that's just my style. I
    prefer Blood Dolls to Minion Taps, as well - but I settled on the
    minion taps for influence speed vs minion stability.

    > guess having the minion taps saves you from that, but then you set
    > yourself up to be vulnerable against combat. Anyway, it obviously
    > worked for you, I'm just curious about how it plays. I guess I should
    > go re-read the reports more closely now.

    You know how much I like Animalism. I wanted a political deck that
    could hit back, basically.

    I got lucky seating in the final round. Lots of pressure on my
    predator. I got the benefit of Matt Morgan pounding my prey backwards
    and then by the time it was just he and I, I had hoarded enough combat
    and had minions that could take more hits. Again, sometimes things
    just go your way.

    Advanced Sasha's ability was huge.

    RobynT

    > --
    >
    > David Cherryholmes
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    robyn_r@mindspring.com wrote:

    > You know how much I like Animalism.

    That is 'cause Animalism is the new Dominate :-)

    Really though, Ithaca is currently going through a crazy Animalism
    metagame-arms race. It's nuts. Like, everyone has 2 or 3 decks in
    circulation right now that are heavy animalism (although everyone's favorite
    is Darbro's "Nu the Pillar has Wolves in His Pocket" deck...) It's crazy.

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Peter D Bakija" <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote in message
    > (although everyone's favorite
    > is Darbro's "Nu the Pillar has Wolves in His Pocket" deck...)

    Strange name. "Are those wolves in your pocket or are you just
    happy to see me?" Doesn't make sense.

    Fred
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    THE WOLVES IN HIS PANTS DANCERS wrote:
    > "Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Gregory Stuart Pettigrew" <etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote in message

    > >> You mean puppies? In his pants?
    > >
    > > You mean dogs? In his togs?
    >
    > You mean a setter? In his sweater?

    You mean Bowser? In his trousers?
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Frederick Scott wrote:

    > Strange name. "Are those wolves in your pocket or are you just
    > happy to see me?" Doesn't make sense.

    No, no, see. He uses Pack Alpha to get animal retainers. See. He's got
    Wolves. In his pocket.

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > > Strange name. "Are those wolves in your pocket or are you just
    > > happy to see me?" Doesn't make sense.
    >

    > No, no, see. He uses Pack Alpha to get animal retainers. See. He's got
    > Wolves. In his pocket.

    You mean puppies? In his pants?
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Gregory Stuart Pettigrew" <etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote in message news:20050712141724.H93941@sidehack.sat.gweep.net...
    >> > Strange name. "Are those wolves in your pocket or are you just
    >> > happy to see me?" Doesn't make sense.
    >>
    >> No, no, see. He uses Pack Alpha to get animal retainers. See. He's got
    >> Wolves. In his pocket.
    >>

    > You mean puppies? In his pants?

    You mean dogs? In his togs?
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message

    > "Gregory Stuart Pettigrew" <etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> No, no, see. He uses Pack Alpha to get animal retainers. See. He's got
    >>> Wolves. In his pocket.
    >>
    >> You mean puppies? In his pants?
    >
    > You mean dogs? In his togs?

    You mean a setter? In his sweater?
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Derek Ray wrote:
    > jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:
    > >
    > > THE WOLVES IN HIS PANTS DANCERS wrote:
    > >
    > >>"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message

    > >>You mean a setter? In his sweater?
    > >
    > > You mean Bowser? In his trousers?
    >
    > You mean there's beggin'? In his leggin's?

    You mean a Boxer? In his boxers?
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    > > "Peter D Bakija" wrote
    > > (although everyone's favorite
    > > is Darbro's "Nu the Pillar has Wolves in His Pocket" deck...)

    "Frederick Scott" replied:
    > Strange name. "Are those wolves in your pocket or are you just
    > happy to see me?" Doesn't make sense.

    Look at the artwork on Pack Alpha.

    It will all become clear.

    See also:

    Nu is the Pack Alpha
    http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/rgtcjdeckarchive/message/2875

  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:

    > THE WOLVES IN HIS PANTS DANCERS wrote:
    >
    >>"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Gregory Stuart Pettigrew" <etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote in message

    >>>You mean dogs? In his togs?
    >>
    >>You mean a setter? In his sweater?
    >
    > You mean Bowser? In his trousers?

    You mean there's beggin'? In his leggin's?
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Robert Goudie wrote:

    > Derek Ray wrote:
    >> jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:

    >>> You mean Bowser? In his trousers?
    >>
    >> You mean there's beggin'? In his leggin's?
    >
    > You mean a Boxer? In his boxers?

    And you may ask yourself: "My god. What have I done."

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  25. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Frederick Scott wrote:
    > "Peter D Bakija" <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote in message
    > > And you may ask yourself: "My god. What have I done."
    >
    > Just this. A poem.
    >
    > By F. Scott.
    >
    > (*clears throat*)

    That was awesome.

    You are one sick puppy, Fred!

    -Robert
  26. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote in message

    > Derek Ray wrote:
    >> jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:

    >> > You mean Bowser? In his trousers?
    >>
    >> You mean there's beggin'? In his leggin's?
    >
    > You mean a Boxer? In his boxers?

    You mean a Snoopie? Acting like a groupie?
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Frederick Scott wrote:

    > Just this. A poem.

    You, sir? A genius.

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
    easily spilled liquids to naked people."
    -Brittni Meil
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Frederick Scott wrote:
    > A poem.
    >
    > By F. Scott.
    >
    > (*clears throat*)
    >
    > There's a setter in your sweater and a bulldog in your breifs...

    Writing doggrel again, eh?

    Loved it.
  29. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:18:50 -0700, THE WOLVES IN HIS PANTS DANCERS
    <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:

    I'm curious how these never-before-seen nicks keep popping up.

    This isn't the first time, too.

    :-)

    --
    Bye,

    Daneel
  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Daneel" <daniel@eposta.hu> schreef in bericht
    > On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:18:50 -0700, THE WOLVES IN HIS PANTS DANCERS
    > <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:
    >
    > I'm curious how these never-before-seen nicks keep popping up.

    most newsreaders let you change your nick. not that difficult...
  31. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On 12 Jul 2005 15:57:04 -0700, "Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org>
    scrawled:

    >Derek Ray wrote:
    >> jeffkuta@pacbell.net wrote:

    >> > You mean Bowser? In his trousers?
    >>
    >> You mean there's beggin'? In his leggin's?
    >
    >You mean a Boxer? In his boxers?

    You mean there's panting? In his panties?

    salem
    http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
    (replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 01:20:31 -0400, The Lasombra
    <TheLasombra@hotmail.com> scrawled:

    >On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:41:07 -0700, "Frederick Scott"
    ><nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote:

    >>Just this. A poem.
    >
    >>By F. Scott.
    >
    >>(*clears throat*)
    >
    >>There's a setter in your sweater and a bulldog in your breifs,
    [snip]
    >A round of *snaps*.
    >

    >>(with apologies to everybody :-) )
    >

    >Amazingly well crafted.
    >
    > :>

    that's getting archived at www.thelasombra.com, right?

    :D

    salem
    http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
    (replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)
  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:08:34 +1000, salem
    <salem_christ.geo@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >that's getting archived at www.thelasombra.com, right?

    Of course.

    It is linked right below the Haiku.

    http://www.thelasombra.com/pack_alpha_poetry.txt

    Carpe noctem.

    Lasombra

    http://www.TheLasombra.com

    Your best online source for information about V:TES.
    Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
    of booster and starter box displays.

Video Games