(Tournament report) Shared Nightmare, Utrecht 2/7

Last response: in Video Games
July 5, 2005 8:34:01 AM

Hi all,

Here is a very brief report (sorry, I really have no time...)
of the "Shared Nightmare" tournament held in Utrecht,
The Netherlands, on Saturday, July 2, 2005.

We had 16 players in attendance. After three rounds of
battle, the following players made it to the finals:

Tobias op den Brouw (ani/dom) 1 GW 6 VP
Jeroen van Oort (ani/obf) 1 GW 6 VP
Debbie van den Broek (Tremere obf powerbleed) 1 GW 5 VP
Ralf Lammert (!Ventrue for/dom) 1 GW 4 VP
Emiliano Imeroni (Mata Hari Sensory Deprivation) 1 GW 4 VP

Order of play was:
Emiliano -> Ralf -> Tobias -> Jeroen -> Debbie

The final was written almost from the beginning. I had to
Sensory Deprive both of Debbie's big minions to survive her
heavy bleeds, so Jeroen had an easy game against both of us,
also because Ralf helped him by repeatedly torporizing
Mata Hari in exchange of the promise of a VP. But Jeroen
ousted him as well, and soon after did the same with
Tobias, for a flawless table sweep.

Congratulation to Jeroen, and thanks to all players
for a very nice event!

Jeroen van Oort's winning decklist follows:

----------------------------

Name: Deeper Underground
Author: Jeroen van Oort
"Look in the sky, it's a raven. No, it's a bat.
No, it's a crow, No it's a swarm of them all!!!"

Crypt 12
Christianus Lionel, The Mad Chronicler
Nigel the Shunned
Calebros, the Martyr
Gemini
Bobby Lemon
Roger Farnsworth
Watenda
Panagos Levidis
Shannon Price, the Whisperer
Clarissa Steinburgen
Mouse
Zip

Library 90

Master 14
6 Blood Doll
2 Direct Intervention
2 Heidelberg Castle
2 Animalism
1 Slum Hunting Ground
1 Dreams of the Sphinx

Obfuscate 17
3 Faceless Night
6 Cloak the Gathering
2 Lost in Crowds
2 Glotho's Gift
4 Behind you

Animalism: 37
5 Cats' Guidance
3 Guard Dogs
7 Raven Spy
7 Aid From Bats
8 Carrion Crows
3 Pack Alpha
3 Canine Horde
1 Army of Rats

Non-skilled: 22
7 Forced Awakening
5 Computer Hacking
2 Delaying Tactics
1 J. S. Simmons, Esquire
1 Tasha Morgan
3 Dodge
3 Laptop Computer

----------------------------

Greets,
Emiliano
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 9:30:33 AM

And for kix my #2 deck.

Deck Name: Dominated Pets

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 7, Max: 22, Avg: 3,58)
1 Lisa Noble ani 1 Caitiff
1 Bobby Lemon pro ANI 4 Gangrel
1 Lord Ashton for pro ANI 5 Gangrel
1 Shane Grimald ani dom pot 4 Gangrel
Antitribu
1 Caitlin aus dom ANI PRO 6 Gangrel
Antitribu
1 Laurent de Valois ani dom obf 4 Nosferatu
1 Mouse ani 2 Nosferatu
1 Dani ani 2 Nosferatu
Antitribu
1 Gillian Krader ani dem 2 Pander
1 Sarisha Veliku chi dom ANI FOR 6 Ravnos
1 Zip ani 2 Ravnos
1 Alejandro Aguirre ani aus dom tha 5 Tremere
Antitribu

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (17 cards)