July 2005 Tournament Announcements for Evanston-Chicago, I..

The Evanston/Chicago area will be holding two tournament events in the
month of July. Here is the relevant information:

Blood Siege: Booster Draft Limited Tournament
Sunday, July 17th, 2005
10:00 A.M.
2 Rounds + Final
Time Limit: 2 hours
Entry Fee: $20
Notes: Booster draft will consist of 3 Sabbat War, 3 Camarilla, and 3
Bloodlines. Since product needs to be ordered in advance, it is crucial
to R.S.V.P. in advance to ensure participation.

>From a Sinking Ship: Constructed Tournament
Saturday, July 30th, 2005
10:00 A.M.
2 Rounds + Final
Time Limit: 2 hours
Entry Fee: $5
Notes: R.S.V.P. is recommended.

Both events will take place at the *new* Fight Shop location. If you
have not been to the Fight Shop recently, please note that the location
has changed. It is now located at:

3124 W. Carroll Street
Chicago, IL

Both events will be perfect opportunities to sharpen one's skills in
preparation for GenCon and to enjoy the lazy dog days of summer. I'm
tempted to suggest that this might be a chance for Indiana to claim the
meaty sandwich - but hey, let's be realistic now! ;)

If you have any questions at all about either of the events, please
e-mail me. Thanks and I hope to see you all there!

With regards,
Eric Chiang

echiang777@yahoo.com wrote:

> Both events will be perfect opportunities to sharpen one's skills in
> preparation for GenCon and to enjoy the lazy dog days of summer. I'm
> tempted to suggest that this might be a chance for Indiana to claim the
> meaty sandwich - but hey, let's be realistic now! ;)
>
> If you have any questions at all about either of the events, please
> e-mail me. Thanks and I hope to see you all there!
>

> With regards,
> Eric Chiang

And right in between is Milwaukee's tournament. I don't think its been
posted to the newsgroup yet, so here are some details.

Tournament Announcement

Regaining the Upper Hand: Butler

V:EKN Sanctioned Constructed Deck Tournament Saturday, July 23, 2005
11:00 AM

Fortress Games
N78 W14579 Appleton Avenue
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262.253.2284

2 rounds + Final (If enough people show up, we may play a third round
before the final.)
2 hour rounds

No entrance fee, but optional money may be collected for further
prizes.

Also, if you are planning to come and RSVP ahead of time and early
enough, the shop may be able to get additional prizes if we have enough
people.

If you are running late and call me to let me know you are on your way,
I will try not to start without you.

I look forward to seeing everybody there!

Contact Information:
David A. Robins
Prince of Butler, Wisconsin
darobins816@hotmail.com
414.331.6626

Later,
~Rehlow

PS to Chicago - If you come to our tournament, we'll come to yours. I
think you owe us a visit already anyways.

> And right in between is Milwaukee's tournament. I don't think its been
> posted to the newsgroup yet, so here are some details.

And just after Lafayette's tournament. :) Here's our tournament
announcement; I was under the impression that few were interested so I
didn't advertise. . . .

Anyway, I'm planning on attending this Milwaukee tournament, and I'll
probably be dragging at least one Lafayette player with me. It would be
great to do the carpooling thing with interested Chicago folk.

Here's our tournament announcement:

People Want to Come To Lafayette?
Starter Draft Tourney
Sunday, 10 July 2005
11:00 AM
$20 for stuff
2 rounds + final

Castle Comics and Cards
2133 South 4th Street
Lafayette, IN
(765) 474-1110

We're not as totally stacked on prize support as our good folks in
Wisconsin, but we stack that with, um, bad personality flaws? So, um, come
on down to Lafayette, where we can shower you in CORN!

> Also, if you are planning to come and RSVP ahead of time and early
> enough, the shop may be able to get additional prizes if we have enough
> people.

I'm coming.

> If you are running late and call me to let me know you are on your way,
> I will try not to start without you.

.. . . and almost certainly, I'll be running late. Cause I'm brown, and
well, it's a racial feature.

Ankur