Village Sim, Anyone?

June 27, 2005 5:36:03 PM

Hey! Anyone plays the Village Sim??

I have solved 10 puzzles and have got the Golden Child. However, what
can I use him for? How to solve the last 2 puzzles huh?

Thank you very much.

Jason

--
dave
dave's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...

More about : village sim

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 12:26:09 AM

dave wrote:
> Hey! Anyone plays the Village Sim??
>
> I have solved 10 puzzles and have got the Golden Child. However, what
> can I use him for? How to solve the last 2 puzzles huh?

This game has been keeping me pretty busy. I have solved 11 puzzles but
not even a clue what the last one is!
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:18:09 AM

Hint: Must have a master builder.

"Wendell" <wendellw4@comcast.net> wrote in message
> dave wrote:
>> Hey! Anyone plays the Village Sim??
>>
>> I have solved 10 puzzles and have got the Golden Child. However, what
>> can I use him for? How to solve the last 2 puzzles huh?
>
> This game has been keeping me pretty busy. I have solved 11 puzzles but
> not even a clue what the last one is!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 9:48:07 PM

hmm, ok. thanks!

MisterJJ wrote:
> Hint: Must have a master builder.
>
> "Wendell" <wendellw4@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>dave wrote:
>>
>>>Hey! Anyone plays the Village Sim??
>>>
>>>I have solved 10 puzzles and have got the Golden Child. However, what
>>>can I use him for? How to solve the last 2 puzzles huh?
>>
>>This game has been keeping me pretty busy. I have solved 11 puzzles but
>>not even a clue what the last one is!
June 22, 2009 6:13:31 AM

where did you get this game for computer
!