Spontaneous Power

Spontaneous Power is the newest promo card available at VEKN
tournaments world-wide.

Check http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes for the webstory.

Also, look for information on the Week of Nightmares this year at
GenCon.

--
Oscar J Garza III
Organized Play Coordinator

"OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
> Also, look for information on the Week of Nightmares this year at
> GenCon.

What the hell is *golf* doing on the WoN schedule?!? Didn't the
organizers figure VtES players have anything better to do that week
besides BORE themselves to death?!?

*sheesh* - I mean, why not schedule a couple hours to go outside
and watch grass grow?

Fred

"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> schreef in bericht

> "OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> *sheesh* - I mean, why not schedule a couple hours to go outside
> and watch grass grow?

I always thought that was exactly the point of golf. :)

Frederick Scott wrote:
> "OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
> > Also, look for information on the Week of Nightmares this year at
> > GenCon.
>
> What the hell is *golf* doing on the WoN schedule?!? Didn't the
> organizers figure VtES players have anything better to do that week
> besides BORE themselves to death?!?
>
> *sheesh* - I mean, why not schedule a couple hours to go outside
> and watch grass grow?
>
> Fred

I wanted to offer one outdoor event. What's wrong with driving around
in a cart and drinking beer? :)

oscar

"OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:1121099131.072640.71470@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Frederick Scott wrote:
>> "OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
>> > Also, look for information on the Week of Nightmares this year at
>> > GenCon.
>>
>> What the hell is *golf* doing on the WoN schedule?!? Didn't the
>> organizers figure VtES players have anything better to do that week
>> besides BORE themselves to death?!?
>>
>> *sheesh* - I mean, why not schedule a couple hours to go outside
>> and watch grass grow?
>
> I wanted to offer one outdoor event. What's wrong with driving around
> in a cart and drinking beer? :)

You should be back at the bar playing cards and drinking beer.

Bleh. Were I to schedule it, I'd put my own personal pursuit on the
"official schedule". Seems like it amounts to, "Spend time doing
whatever silly things each might do were he at home." Joe plays
Golf. Jim takes acid. Ed engages in animal husbandry. (Or he did
until they caught him at it.) Frank repeatedly bonks himself on the
head. Whatever. We all have them.

Everybody who attends spends a ton of money to go game their brains
out. In my book, there isn't enough time to put other completely
unrelated stuff on the schedule because a few happen to like that
thing. There's certainly nothing wrong with taking such a break,
of course. But it's distracting to put on the actual schedule.

Fred

Frederick Scott wrote:
> "OrgPlay" <orgplay@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:1121099131.072640.71470@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Frederick Scott wrote:
> > I wanted to offer one outdoor event. What's wrong with driving around
> > in a cart and drinking beer? :)
>
> You should be back at the bar playing cards and drinking beer.

Right! Add your non-v:tes pursuits onto the top of V:TES and you are
fine. Drinking while playing V:TES; Hot-tubbing while playing V:TES
(with your laminated decks, of course); Karoake while playing V:TES.
If you want to see the sun then schedule a game outside! :)

-Robert

OrgPlay wrote:

> I wanted to offer one outdoor event. What's wrong with driving around
> in a cart and drinking beer? :)

Well, ya know, as long as it is *spooky* golf, I guess it is ok.

Are Ben's boots course legal?

:)

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

"Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote in message
> If you want to see the sun then schedule a game outside! :)

Yea. Just remember to have as many beer bottles emptied as
cards you need held down safe from the wind.

Fred

Frederick Scott wrote:
> "Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote in message
> > If you want to see the sun then schedule a game outside! :)
>
> Yea. Just remember to have as many beer bottles emptied as
> cards you need held down safe from the wind.

....or just empty a bottle anytime a card comes into play. [*burp*]

-Robert

>> I wanted to offer one outdoor event. What's wrong with driving around
>> in a cart and drinking beer? :)
>
> Well, ya know, as long as it is *spooky* golf, I guess it is ok.

I thought the WoN was about comraderie and togetherness. . . and trying to
devise ways to leave them half-drunk on a golf course so that you'd win
the NAC.

But that's just my interpretation.

Ankur Gupta
Prince of West Lafayette
"I've got nothing."

"Frederick Scott" <nospam@no.spam.dot.com> wrote in message

> "Robert Goudie" <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote in message
>> If you want to see the sun then schedule a game outside! :)
>
> Yea. Just remember to have as many beer bottles emptied as
> cards you need held down safe from the wind.

Hoo-ray weenie horde decks!!!

DaveZ
BeerWeaver