My Gangrel trophy hunters, comments appreciated

Sigmund

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2005

Hi. This is my attempt at a trophy hunting deck, based around my
favorite vampires in the game. If it has a weakness, it is that it can
be killed with a single Pentex Subversion, has trouble with Fortitude,
dies to Rotschreck, is a bit slow, and makes no provision for actually
ousting anyone and winning VPs. But other than that, I'd like to hear
what you think:

Deck Name: The Gangrel Hunters
Created By: S.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 15, Max: 40, Avg: 6.92)
4 Wynn ANI FOR obf pot PRO 10, Gangrel:1, Primogen
2 Basilia ANI FOR obf pot PRO 10, Gangrel:1, Primogen
1 Roman Alexander ani for pro 4, Gangrel:1
2 Ramona for pro 4, Gangrel:2
2 Ramona (ADV) for pro 4, Gangrel:2
1 Anastasia Grey ani pro 3, Gangrel:1

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (13 cards)
2 Blood Doll
1 Blood Puppy
1 Bravo
1 Ecoterrorists
1 Giant's Blood
1 Potence
1 Protected Resources
1 Trophy: Diablerie
1 Trophy: Domain
1 Trophy: Hunting Ground
1 Trophy: Retainers
1 Trophy: Safe Passage

Action (13 cards)
5 Big Game
1 Masochism
7 Red List

Action Modifier (12 cards)
3 Beast Meld
1 Earth Control
6 Freak Drive
2 Uncontrollable Rage

Combat (43 cards)
4 Amaranth
2 Bone Spur
2 Carrion Crows
3 Claws of the Dead
2 Conquer the Beast
8 Drawing Out the Beast
8 Flesh of Marble
8 Immortal Grapple
4 Skin of Night
2 Wolf Claws

Retainer (6 cards)
1 Dog Pack
1 Homunculus
1 Murder of Crows
1 Owl Companion
1 Raven Spy
1 Wolf Companion

Equipment (1 cards)
1 Cooler

Combo (2 cards)
2 Elemental Stoicism

Thanks!

hello,
I tried to do a similar deck, but and putted Badger*2 (pot) and Camille
Devereux, The Raven in the crypt.
I would not play blood puppy (not a lot of intercept to defend it) 4
amaranth is maybe too much...