Ravnos with dominate [DECK]

I need some help with the tunning of this deck, the problem is that
it's too slow.
Please comment:

2x Konstantin, Baro of the Caravan 9 ANI CHI FOR cel dom steal
equipment @+1 stealth
4x Gabrin 8 ANI CHI for dom -1 blood chimerstry
2x Ezmerelda 11 ANI CHI FOR PRE dom tha Golconda if Ready, +1 Bleed, 2
votes
1x Joaquina Amaya 6 ANI CHI FOR +1 stealth equiping
1x Vaclav Petalengro 6 ANI CHI for pot +1 int vs Gangrels
1x Salbatore Bokkengro 4 CHI for pro
1x Sarisha Veliku 6 ANI FOR chi dom

2x Direct Intervention
3x Dreams of the Sphynx
3x Path of Paradox
1x Golconda
1x Giant Blood
3x Minion Tap
1x Blood Doll
1x Carnival Hunting Ground
1x Fortune Teller Shop
1x Week of Nightmares
--17

1x Seal of Vedartha
1x Milan Horseed (Goblin)
1x Tasha Morgan
1x Samadji

4x Sensory Deprivation
2x Restoration
2x Entrenching
1x Tier of Souls
--9

8x Mirror Image
5x Occlusion
5x Fata Morgana
5x Freak Drive
5x Conditioning
--28

5x Dogs Warning
5x WWEF
7x Deflection
4x Draba
5x Cat's Guidance
--26

6x Apparition

I also want to remind the readers that i'm looking for more volunteers
for testing my vtes online webversion, plz if you are interested mail
me. More info can be acquired in the following link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_thread/thread/0d7c20561c3f02af/7c506e96500a59ff#7c506e96500a59ff

I played a Ravnos dominate deck in my first tournament. It was the the
Washington DC Q. I did fairly well for my time playing in a sanctioned
event. I ended up tied for 8. I had 1 table win and 5 victory points.
You said you were having trouble with the deck being a little slow .
What I would recommend is playing some small cap non clan vamps with
dominate. It helped me a lot to be able to deflect earlier. I have some
minor differences in my deck then yours.

Crypt
4 Gabrin
2 Konstantin
1 Sarisha Veliku
1 Natalia
1 Sasha Miklos
1 Samson ( 2 cap anti ventrue with dominate)
1 Marciana Giovanni ( 2 cap Giovanni with dominate)
1 Ohanna ( 2 cap Malk with dominate)

Library

1 Direct Intervention
1 Week of Nightmares
4 Dominate Skill
2 Ravnos Carnival
2 Fortune Teller Shop
3 Path of Paradox
2 Park Hunting Ground
3 Blood Dolls

2 Rom Gypsy
4 Wakes
6 Guard Dogs
3 Govered the Unaligned
2 Graverobbing
3 Threats
4 Conditioning
6 Deflection
4 Redirection
3 Sense Dep
3 Mayaparisatya
6 Occlusion
9 Mirror Image
6 Fata Morgana
6 Tummies
4 Edged Illusions

Well I hope this will help getting a different look at the deck. Good
luck with making it work

Omael wrote:
> I need some help with the tunning of this deck, the problem is that
> it's too slow.

You are playing with some vempires that are pretty big, maybe some
Zillah's Valley will help bring these vamps out faster, thus helping
speed the deck up.

Luke

TRENDING THREADS