Shadow Court Satyr

Here's a question-
When Shadow Court Satyr comes into play, you may put a combat card from
your hand on him. Could he use a card that requires a ready anarch even
though he's not an anarch? (Is it possible for allies to be camarilla,
sabbat, anarch, etc?)

Further, if the card is molotov cocktail, can he strike with it every
round?

On 10 Jul 2005 20:04:38 -0700, "BearofMilwaukee"
<profbear3x@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Here's a question-
>When Shadow Court Satyr comes into play, you may put a combat card from
>your hand on him. Could he use a card that requires a ready anarch even
>though he's not an anarch?

No.

LSJ 2004-10-22
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/518b21c408919189

LSJ 2003-05-19
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/bb3e3f7acd285bd9

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

Quetzalcoatl

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

BearofMilwaukee wrote:
> Further, if the card is molotov cocktail, can he strike with it every
> round?

Personally I would say he could (since he is "playing it") from your
hand, however he needs to be able to press to second round to actually
use the damage of it.

However I'm more inclined to think that the minute he uses it (first
time), it becomes an enquipment card which is burnt after combat ends
or it is used and thus the Satyr is left without an abiilty.

quetzalcoatl wrote:
> BearofMilwaukee wrote:
>>Further, if the card is molotov cocktail, can he strike with it every
>>round?
>
> However I'm more inclined to think that the minute he uses it (first
> time), it becomes an enquipment card which is burnt after combat ends
> or it is used and thus the Satyr is left without an abiilty.

Correct. (card text)

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/