Low connectivity

I recently moved from a house to a condo, I have a wireless
laptop and run it from a MN-700 router. When I have the
laptop in the same room as the router everything is fine,
when I move to another room the conection shows as very low
and sometimes I lose the internet altogether. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Wireless connections are very, very dependent upon environmental conditions.
It may be there's something in the walls blocking or diverting the signal as
you move around. You might test a little bit by moving the channel either
up or down to see if it makes a difference.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC