2. Size - don't really care but obviously the bigger the better
3. Best quality possible.
4. I don't really know what that means tbh
5. If it can stay alive for an hour on full charge then I am happy.
6. Yes, grand theft auto, skyrim, BF3, fallout..I am not looking for a gaming laptop that plays on Ultra settings...just look at my budget but if I have the option to play BF3 on the computer that would be cool...low to medium settings is fine for me. (I play on 360 mainly but I spend lots of time from home, it'd be cool to start up some BF3.)
7. Video editing and rendering on Sony Vegas, movies, music and general web use
8. Anything above 160GB will be good, most of my stuff is on an external drive.
9. www.pixmania.ie but any site that ships to EITHER Ireland or England and I'm good. (I travel to England lots.)
10. If it lasts over a year I'm happy.
11. A CD/DVD drive
12. None, if it can do what I need then it's good with me
13. Ireland. But as above I go to the UK a lot and have relations living there full time.
14. I hope I'm not going over my head a bit here...I had planned on building a custom desktop for gaming alone but I've decided to stick to console gaming and just play games on this (on low-medium settings) if I'm away from home and find myself with nothing to do, or just for a change as I know people who play both.
Any and all help much appreciated and thank you for reading!