Qualifier deck:

Here's a mates qualifier deck he wanted feedback on. Through he should
post it himself I did give him a link ;-)

Feedback appreciated.

Vampire (12) [Min: 18 Max: 34 Avg: 6.33]
1 Beckett cel ANI FOR PRO 7 Independent
2 Danielle Diron chi for ANI PRO 7 Independent
2 Dr. Allan Woodstock ani aus for PRO 5 Independent.
1 Lord Ashton for pro ANI 5 Independent
1 Ramona for pro 4 Camarilla
1 Ramona (ADV) for pro 4 Advanced, Camarilla
2 Sophia Watson obf pro ANI FOR 6 Independent.
2 Zayyat, The Sandstorm aus qui tha ANI FOR PRO 10
Independent

Master (18)
2 Animalism
3 Blood Doll
2 Dummy Corporation
1 Ecoterrorists Gangrel
1 Fame
2 Fortitude
1 Inbase Discotek, Frankfurt
2 Protean
1 Protracted Investment
3 Rötschreck

Action (20)
2 Ambush
2 Army of Rats Animalism
1 Arson
2 Bum's Rush
1 Entrenching
4 Force of Will Fortitude
2 Harass
1 Masochism Fortitude
2 Movement of the Slow Body Protean
3 Restoration Fortitude

Retainer (8)
5 Raven Spy Animalism
3 Wolf Companion Animalism

Action Modifier (6)
2 Dawn Operation Fortitude
2 Freak Drive Fortitude
2 The Kiss of Ra Fortitude

Reaction (11)
4 Cats' Guidance Animalism
4 Guard Dogs Animalism
3 Instinctive Reaction Animalism

Combat (27)
3 Bone Spur Protean
5 Carrion Crows Animalism
4 Claws of the Dead Protean
5 Flesh of Marble Protean
4 Form of Mist Protean
4 Rolling with the Punches Fortitude
2 Wolf Claws Protean

*********

Basic agg poke. I plan to just have a slow, steady
bleed each round. Direct attack if needed, but relies
more on intercept.

Quetzalcoatl

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

d21_aod@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> Basic agg poke. I plan to just have a slow, steady
> bleed each round. Direct attack if needed, but relies
> more on intercept.

If the deck does rely more on intercept, you don't seem to have anyway
to guarantee you get out your intercept (Raven's) reliably.

1 Stealth with Agg Poke Threat may work, however a Pack Alpha or 2
might make it much easier. And in a pinch it can increase your strength
for more than just 1 Poke.

David

Basic agg poke. I plan to just have a slow, steady
bleed each round. Direct attack if needed, but relies
more on intercept.

What does it do against combat ends (other then Rotschreck, which you
can only do twice)?

Maybe add an Anthelios to swap Master Cards for Rotschreck in the
middle to end game.

Big vampires.. Maybe add some Minion Taps.

Luke

kingma15 wrote:
> Maybe add an Anthelios to swap Master Cards for Rotschreck in the
> middle to end game.

I maintain that it's a bad idea to put the Red Star in a deck that
doesn't get multiple master phases, or even have trifles. Grabbing
Rotshrecks back isn't going to do this deck much good if the other 2-4
players are also recycling their most useful masters.

> Basic agg poke.

This doesn't oust. If you bin every vampire your prey has, it doesn't
oust them. You need to reduce their pool to 0.

> I plan to just have a slow, steady
> bleed each round.

Most decks will either bloat past the bleed, flick or reduce it,
absorbing your "slow, steady bleed".

Direct attack if needed, but relies
> more on intercept.

Again, how does the deck oust it's prey (reduce them to 0 pool). Being
able to intercept is good, but there has to be more to it than that.

--> J