Proxy Kissed and Banishment

Here's the situation:

Met A controls a Giovanni with Proxy Kissed
Met B plays Banishment and chooses this Giovanni as target

Question: Can Met A play another Proxy Kissed on the same Giovanni
(when moving him to the ready region)?

I guess he can, as there's no text saying otherwise, but would like to
confirm.

Marlo - The Iceman wrote:

> Here's the situation:
>
> Met A controls a Giovanni with Proxy Kissed
> Met B plays Banishment and chooses this Giovanni as target
>
> Question: Can Met A play another Proxy Kissed on the same Giovanni
> (when moving him to the ready region)?
>
> I guess he can, as there's no text saying otherwise, but would like to
> confirm.

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/