[LSJ] Henry Taylor and Blood Weakens

Blood Weakens is in play. Henry Taylor is blocked and enters combat. He
plays a card requiring a discipline, say Earth Meld, which he doesn't
replace due to Blood Weakens. At the end of the action, can he first use
his ability to put Earth Meld back on top of my library, and then draw
the Earth Meld to replace the Earth Meld as written on Blood Weakens?
And what if Henry Taylor was blocking in stead of acting?

Rogar

Rogar wrote:

> Blood Weakens is in play. Henry Taylor is blocked and enters combat. He
> plays a card requiring a discipline, say Earth Meld, which he doesn't
> replace due to Blood Weakens. At the end of the action, can he first use
> his ability to put Earth Meld back on top of my library, and then draw
> the Earth Meld to replace the Earth Meld as written on Blood Weakens?

Sure.

> And what if Henry Taylor was blocking in stead of acting?

No difference.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

LSJ <vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com> wrote:
> Rogar wrote:
> > Blood Weakens is in play. Henry Taylor is blocked and enters combat. He
> > plays a card requiring a discipline, say Earth Meld, which he doesn't
> > replace due to Blood Weakens. At the end of the action, can he first use
> > his ability to put Earth Meld back on top of my library, and then draw
> > the Earth Meld to replace the Earth Meld as written on Blood Weakens?
>
> Sure.
>
> > And what if Henry Taylor was blocking in stead of acting?
>
> No difference.

Okay. I was just worried about this rule I heard of that says the acting
minion decides the order of effects.

Rogar

TRENDING THREADS