[Deck] Deranged, Demented, Willful - comments welcome

Deck Name: Deranged, Demented, Willful
Created By: Tobias
development.

This one uses one of the malkavian princes to hit smaller vamps with
derange. Don't influence out a non-malk if that's possible - if you
only encounter larger vamps (rare) use a small non-malk as carrier.

Steal targeted vamps with malk dementia, then abuse them (force of
will) or drain them (or both). Try to not totally cripple, when
possible, so that the deranges don't get locked on useless vampires.

If things go sour, just swarm SB and recover your guys with rescue
tech.

I'd like to reduce the master compartment, but playtest will show what
to change. Any other comments very welcome.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 9, Max: 28, Avg: 4,25)
1 Panagos Levidis ani obf 3 Gangrel
1 Watenda obf 3 Malkavian
1 Zebulon aus dom pro OBF 5 Malkavian
1 Dimple obf 2 Nosferatu
1 Regilio aus obf 3 Nosferatu
1 Basil obf 1 Pander
1 Lena Rowe aus obf pre 3 Pander
1 Zoe cel obf AUS 3 Malkavian
2 Greger Anderssen dom pro AUS OBF 7 Malkavian
2 Gilbert Duane AUS DOM OBF 7 Malkavian

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (33 cards)
6 Malkavian Dementia
2 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
3 Minion Tap
5 Parthenon, The
6 Fortitude
1 Asylum Hunting Ground
2 Tribute to the Master
2 Archon Investigation
3 Life in the City
1 Humanitas
1 Secure Haven
1 Golconda: Inner Peace

Action (14 cards)
8 Derange
6 Force of Will

Action Modifier (16 cards)
3 Lost in Crowds
5 Cloak the Gathering
2 Faceless Night
2 Domain of Evernight
4 Spying Mission

Political Action (1 cards)
1 Parity Shift

Reaction (9 cards)
3 Delaying Tactics
6 Telepathic Misdirection

Combat (3 cards)
3 Disguised Weapon

Ally (1 cards)
1 Muddled Vampire Hunter

Equipment (7 cards)
1 Catacombs
1 Soul Gem of Etrius
5 .44 Magnum

Event (2 cards)
2 Anthelios, the Red Star

Combo (4 cards)
4 Swallowed by the Night

tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com wrote:
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 9, Max: 28, Avg: 4,25)
> 1 Panagos Levidis ani obf 3 Gangrel
> 1 Watenda obf 3 Malkavian
> 1 Zebulon aus dom pro OBF 5 Malkavian
> 1 Dimple obf 2 Nosferatu
> 1 Regilio aus obf 3 Nosferatu
> 1 Basil obf 1 Pander
> 1 Lena Rowe aus obf pre 3 Pander
> 1 Zoe cel obf AUS 3 Malkavian
> 2 Greger Anderssen dom pro AUS OBF 7 Malkavian
> 2 Gilbert Duane AUS DOM OBF 7 Malkavian
>
> Library: (90 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (33 cards)
> 2 Archon Investigation

In a deck with bounce? Not my usual strategy.

> 3 Life in the City
> 1 Humanitas

If I were rushing you, I'd rush the vampire with Humanitas. Consider
another Life in the City instead, or a post-VP card: Momentum's Edge,
probably.

> 2 Domain of Evernight

DoE should probably be Elder Intervention or Seduction to deal with
heavy interceptors.

> Political Action (1 cards)
> 1 Parity Shift

I can't think of a reason not to put Rumors of Gehenna in so Anthelios
works overtime for you. Derange/Malk Dementia will let you steal voters
and cancel titles, so you have a great shot at passing it. Rumors also
gives you an option for working with other master-heavy decks: offer to
give them an extra action if they agree not to contest the Parthenon.

> Equipment (7 cards)
> 1 Catacombs

At the cost of two blood and an action, not really worth it. Why not
include Rapid Healing instead, and figure you'll put a Fortitude master
on torpored minions? Or how about the 3rd, 4th or 5th Tradition
instead?

> 1 Soul Gem of Etrius

So you swap their blood for the gem with Heidelberg, then FoW at
inferior. Nasty. You might get some use out of Virolax Facility as
well, and Path of Death and the Soul.

Good points!

Rumours will definately go in - (may be fun to slot a Rider Clause as
well).

As to the Soul Gem - exactly. Will have a look at your suggestions.

"tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com" <tobiasopdenbrouw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<1122045738.692193.298250@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
> Good points!
>
> Rumours will definately go in - (may be fun to slot a Rider Clause as
> well).
>
> As to the Soul Gem - exactly. Will have a look at your suggestions.

I think i saw this concept before somewhere
:)

Wait.... did I remake your deck without realizing it? Silly me.

Well, it looks a lot like the one i played in the JOLfinals :)
Not completely though.

I like the SoulGEm trick,